November 1, 201114 yr By the way, I listened to an interview with Will and Guy yesterday and Will said they scrapped not one but two videos, before making this in a hurry.
November 1, 201114 yr Don't get the elephants in the video, but,well, whatever.Frankly I was relieved when I saw the video, I'm glad they scrapped the original video which had an underwear supermodel prancing around. Well, I suppose I don't know if she was actually prancing around, but just the idea of Coldplay having a Hype Williams-directed "video ho" made me cringe.
November 1, 201114 yr By the way, I listened to an interview with Will and Guy yesterday and Will said they scrapped not one but two videos, before making this in a hurry. which one was that?
November 1, 201114 yr It was for Real Radio Scotland yesterday evening, at the same time as the gig in Paris, I couldn't record it though and it's not available on the radio website, sorry.
November 1, 201114 yr Frankly I was relieved when I saw the video, I'm glad they scrapped the original video which had an underwear supermodel prancing around. Well, I suppose I don't know if she was actually prancing around, but just the idea of Coldplay having a Hype Williams-directed "video ho" made me cringe. Oh, this is not what they originally planned? Well, in that case , elephants do seem more appropriate.
November 1, 201114 yr By the way, I listened to an interview with Will and Guy yesterday and Will said they scrapped not one but two videos, before making this in a hurry. Bloody hell! First one then two and now three. What interview was that?
November 1, 201114 yr Bloody hell! First one then two and now three. What interview was that? She already answered that, see post 331
December 6, 201114 yr I still don't understand why Guy's elephant suit is different than the rest of the band.. :/
Create an account or sign in to comment