✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Paradise *OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO!* (Youtube Video In First Post, plus 1-10 elephant poll))

Vincent664

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Hype Williams and the model were a red herring?? Or perhaps they saw Hype's final product and didn't like it. I would honestly rather see a video with elephants then some emo model girl pretending she's unhappy and finding paradise. If that is indeed the concept Mr. Williams was going for, then it was absolutely the right choice to do this concept instead. It fits Coldplay better.

Apparently they scrapped the Hype Williams clip because it wasn't happy enough. So you're basically right.

It's simply perfect!!!!

no girls...no models.....just them, Africa, nature and a huge sense of freedom!!

being against zoo and circus with animals, I've loved so much the story about the elephant escaped from the zoo that passionately travels around the world to reach his paradise....his home!!

very very funny and deep at the same time :D

10/10

honestly, what a brilliant video. the first time i watched it i wasnt really following the story, just watched it in a daze a bit, but the second time i watched it i followed the story, and it really is special. anyone who says its crap is just a moron who either doesnt understand it, or has never really known true friendship, because this video is a great story about friendship and being reunited and achieving "paradise"

Ummm, I actually really like it. :awesome:

I was a bit worried seeing pictures during the past week of them in the elephant costumes, but now I'm glad they scrapped the other video for this! I think the ending (at the concert) was really out of place though, so overall I gave it an 8.

The beginning of the video is a bit ironic considering the timing of what just happened in Ohio though. :anxious:

I can't stop giggling it's the CUTEST video EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

I've always loved elephants and felt protective of them after seeing Dumbo as a child and knowing how much they suffer from ivory trafficking so it made my heart melt I love how they party when they meet in the desert after he escapes from the zoo and it's true real elephants party that way too when they meet their friends and they stomp on the ground and dance too I saw it in documentaries LMAO :)

And the colors are so beautiful and the images of the desert and the concert it's looks so cute and real and I LOVE IT!!!!!

Thanks for making my heart smile and laugh and I love South Africa so it's very special to me :)

God bless Coldplay!

One Love :)

What you think? :D

Like it or not?

HD 1080p Download(140 mb): link removed. :elephant:

This really took me by surprise. Beautiful images of South Africa, goofy elephant suits, and an adorable yet simple story - it all goes together so well. 10 for sure.

Looks like I'll be listening to Paradise more than I thought I would!