✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Paradise *OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO!* (Youtube Video In First Post, plus 1-10 elephant poll))

Vincent664

It's brilliant. Probably the best video they have ever done, maybe second to the one for The Scientist. Still don't like the song though, but it fits the video well and it's enjoyable.

Note: I gave it a 9 because I hardly ever give 10s. Could have been worth a 10 though, but now it's too late.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is I'm glad no one else is in the house. :P

I'm like, crying from laughing so hard. The first minute just killed me...that was the funniest thing ever put in a music video. :laugh3: I don't even care if it doesn't make sense, it made me laugh so hard.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Adorable. Humble. Fantastic. Mat Whitecross should direct every Coldplay video. Everyone he's done has been phenomenal. He is a great talent.

For certain one of their best ever videos!

the video is MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCHHH better than the song

clip>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>song

you should watch it without sound and love the giraffes running away of Chris

I don't like the quick edits Mat's so fond of, and the spell was broken a little bit when Chris took the head off...

otherwise I absolutely loved it, it made my day, and has transformed Paradise from a song I really really like to one I adore :D

Fantastic!! :dance: :sunny:

<edit> I also think it's brilliant that (we think) we know Chris did the whole thing without seeing his face, the love this band have for every little thing connected with their music is extraordinary :elephant:

Adorable. Humble. Fantastic. Mat Whitecross should direct every Coldplay video. Everyone he's done has been phenomenal. He is a great talent.

For certain one of their best ever videos!

Agreed! I am glad they got rid of Hype Williams as it sounds like the majority of fans didn't like the Viva La Vida video. Mat Whitecross is such a genius, he should definitely do more videos.

It's called 'FIRST IMPRESSIONS' Mr Bossman :P
:lol: I can't just yet, I need to chip away for a while at my favourite songs first and then ease into the new ones. I've only heard the final two songs twice each. UFO once and Up In Flames only about 4 times. It's the way I start on albums, crazy but that's the way I do it :escaping:

i was a bit puzzled by the elephant news over the past weeks but I find this video so, so sweet!

the only thing I didn't like was Chris taking the head off but maybe it was done to show it was really him?i think it breaks the story line a bit but definitely, the video is so cute and much better than the song!

In my opinion, it does kind of fit the song. From what I gather, they seemed to think SA was kind of like paradise :)

But even if the video means absolutely nothing, I feel that even if it can just put a smile on the faces of the people who watch it, that's really enough to make it a great video.