✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mystery Lyrics..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQA1DRGHVm3YSqd_QhMvRyLStS72eaWA2n_YgXCVwoLwayyWTTH1WUP1qg-

I don't think he's one of the obsessed because he has a point. It's shown up in so many places that people are talking about it more than they're talking about some of the songs on the album. Just like what happened with Famous Old Painters (Hopefully they'll release Car Kids though, I hate how many songs Coldplay trashes that I would probably love but will never get to hear).

Wasn't there mystery lyrics on VLV as well that didn't turn up in the songs? I can't remember what they were or if they turned up in Prospekt's March EP but I recall something similar.

I could be wrong though. Whatever it is, I really hope for another EP a la Prospekt's March. :D

Wasn't there mystery lyrics on VLV as well that didn't turn up in the songs? I can't remember what they were or if they turned up in Prospekt's March EP but I recall something similar.

I could be wrong though. Whatever it is, I really hope for another EP a la Prospekt's March. :D

Glass of water was in the booklet but wasn't released until Prospekts March

There's a missing part in the lyrics. The line "Take your arrow and (+) shoot me". So I guess that it could be Golden Arrow, which is written on the wall too.

Yea i also thought that, i mentioned that ages ago seems like none noticed. :laugh3: