✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mystery Lyrics..

'The two of us, we drove

A speeding ghost and a shadow

Luminous the road to the sea

We swam from the shallows

To bottle lightning’s glow

Where we’re gonna run, God only knows'

So we got these lyrics off some artwork for the new album a while back (i can't remember exactly where) and they haven't turned up on the album... any ideas?? :\

"The two of us, WE DROVE" Car Kids!!!

Haha, jk. But those are some pretty awesome lyrics. Kinda sounds like something that might have been in Charlie Brown and was taken out.

I don't mean to be one of those people but you might have a point. considering the amount of time Car Kids has shown up everywhere I think Coldplay might be planning on using the name for a new B-side EP like Prospekts March. Because the name Prospekts March showed up a few times before it was announced too. And I don't think the band would put this much into a song that they planned on never releasing honestly.

I was hoping these lyrics were going to be in U.F.O. or something. :\ It does seem unlikely they would put them on the album cover and never reveal what they are. Maybe they are Car Kids lyrics? Or Golden Arrow? Possible b-side or EP maybe? I just don't think people should rule that out as a possibility.

edit: I see Carefulwhereyoustand had a similar idea to me :D

"The two of us, WE DROVE" Car Kids!!!

Haha, jk. But those are some pretty awesome lyrics. Kinda sounds like something that might have been in Charlie Brown and was taken out.

Did someone say CAR KIDS?

:o

Car Kids gonna be huge.. even more than Famous old Painters.