✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who Was Chris' Hon in 2000?

coldplaymom

I've since read a bit about Lily and I like her a lot. Part of me wishes she'd have hung on a little longer, but she had her on life to live and I don't blame her a bit. I just hope she's as happy as I think Chris is. She's gone on to promote events that Coldplay has participated in, Fair Trade concert, Live 8.... And she's good friend with Emily Eavis. I definitely wish her well.

• 1 year later...

For anyone who comes across this thread still, the book which mentions Lily a lot is Coldplay: Look at the Stars by Phil O'Brien. It seems like she had a decent relationship with Chris, far more so than I ever realised before reading the book. Apparently the subsequent break-up inspired Warning Sign.

For anyone who comes across this thread still, the book which mentions Lily a lot is Coldplay: Look at the Stars by Phil O'Brien. It seems like she had a decent relationship with Chris, far more so than I ever realised before reading the book. Apparently the subsequent break-up inspired Warning Sign.

Yes, I finally read the book. As unauthorized biographies go, this one is very well written with lots of good info about the band.

PS. Whatever happened to Michelle a.k.a Mimixx? She was a Coldplay walking library. :)