✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who Was Chris' Hon in 2000?

coldplaymom

I was just listening to an interview between Chris and Richard Kingsmill of Triple J. This was back in 2000 after parachutes was launched. He referred to "my girlfriend" and also said thanks hon a couple of times during the interview. Does anyone know who he was seeing at the time?

I was just listening to an interview between Chris and Richard Kingsmill of Triple J. This was back in 2000 after parachutes was launched. He referred to "my girlfriend" and also said thanks hon a couple of times during the interview. Does anyone know who he was seeing at the time?

Google? He did have a Girlfriend, it's on google somewhere, ya just have to have the time and patience to search for it, hint.... there's a girl who interviewed him at college, and after he started to do well with the band she sort of chased him, then he used her, and told her to bug off, it wasn't gonna work. Something along these lines..... :dozey: Don't quote me tho, I don't have the time to search;)

No, that wasn't her. She was just a one night stand who then wrote a kiss and tell. :sick:

The girlfriend he is referring to in that interview is Lily, no-one famous, he dated her for a year before they split.

Correct!!! The college girl, he liked her and tried "Commando" moves on her:lol: and she dissed him? Then they met again when he started to look nice and getting stardome and had a one nighter and Chris felt bad and phoned her it wasn't gonna work out:lol:

No, that wasn't her. She was just a one night stand who then wrote a kiss and tell. :sick:

The girlfriend he is referring to in that interview is Lily, no-one famous, he dated her for a year before they split.

TY. Yes I read about the "kiss & tell" college reporter girl a while back. It didn't sound like a relationship at all. And that was before Parachutes.

Was Lily the events promoter with an Indian sounding last name? I've read about her as well, though I cannot remember her last name now.

I somehow found myself with no engagements today, and what did I do with my precious time? Watch the boys' early years. From early on, Will, though the baby of the group, proves himself to be the 2nd leader behind Chris. Very involved and outspoken.

Correct!!! The college girl, he liked her and tried "Commando" moves on her:lol: and she dissed him? Then they met again when he started to look nice and getting stardome and had a one nighter and Chris felt bad and phoned her it wasn't gonna work out:lol:

Is there an article/interview about this? :surprised: