May 29, 201214 yr I´m glad that when they perform in September, it will be much darker than now...so they Xylobands can do their job perfectly :) True, stadium concerts in May/June don't work. I watched Muse live on 19th june, longest day of the year. In the encore it began getting dark... September is way better indeed.
May 29, 201214 yr Richard Heath Drummer looks like Rooney from certain angles... #coldplayfilm link :lol:
May 29, 201214 yr True, stadium concerts in May/June don't work. I watched Muse live on 19th june, longest day of the year. In the encore it began getting dark... September is way better indeed. I searched the internet even now and sundown on September 4th,when they pefrom in Cologne i go to, is 20.10 pm. Thats great because Coldplay hits the stage at 9pm :)
May 29, 201214 yr I´m glad that when they perform in September, it will be much darker than now...so the Xylobands can do their job perfectly :) yep gutted. Would have been great if pitch black. May have to make do with a semi dark performance of ETIAW at 10:45
May 29, 201214 yr No changement on the setlist for the moment ? Doubt it. If they make any changes to the setlist this tour it will most likely just be different songs played in the acoustic slot.
May 29, 201214 yr That's Us Against The World and Speed Of Sound if there aren't any setlist changes.
May 29, 201214 yr Doubt it. If they make any changes to the setlist this tour it will most likely just be different songs played in the acoustic slot. Harm. I thought the English would have better luck because they had Daylight and Dont Panic at the O2 gig.
Create an account or sign in to comment