✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What time is it right now where you are?

CityandColour

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen a sinagogue' date=' I mean I have but in pictures. That's prohibited for me! :cry: :([/quote']

i think there are some nice synagogues in Chile, or so I've heard

well there are a few like 2 hours from my house by car, but I haven't seen them really, they are like really "hide" and well I'm not going to ask my friends to take me! It's like........... Me doesn't belong there! :/

I've never seen a sinagogue' date=' I mean I have but in pictures. That's prohibited for me! :cry: :([/quote']

well there are a few like 2 hours from my house by car, but I haven't seen them really, they are like really "hide" and well I'm not going to ask my friends to take me! It's like........... Me doesn't belong there! :/

i think there are some that are pretty old and historical in chile, but i'm not positive.

many people who aren't jewish feel very out of place, but i don't understand why, it's good to learn about other religions.

i think there are some that are pretty old and historical in chile, but i'm not positive.

many people who aren't jewish feel very out of place, but i don't understand why, it's good to learn about other religions.

Well I'm just a "learner" but I fell very like left out with all this, like veryone I know belongs ot a determinade group and I'm just an observer! :/

and your "sessions" (I don't know the word in english) are in Hebrew or English? [The sinagogue time I mean... well you know!]

my service is half english half hebrew. we pray in hebrew but the rabbi gives his sermon in english.

I think the service here it's in Spanish..... well I'm not sure, as I haven't been in one, but most of the Jews I know (and that are about my age) don't speak Hebrew, so ......... I suppose!

Rosh Hashanah

Is that the name of that one Hebrew song? I remember hearing a choir sing that and it sounded really cool. :D

Rosh Hashana is one, or the most, important week in the english calendar. Sarah can exlain you better than I do, really :rolleyes: