✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What time is it right now where you are?

CityandColour

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not eating pork

YOU MAKE ME RED HOT WITH ANGER! Pork is gross anyway! Have you ever met a Jewish person in your life?

Well If I'm not wrong, but there are some Jews that don't keep all that, the "kosher" (I'm not sure If that's the right term [from terminology])

not eating pork

YOU MAKE ME RED HOT WITH ANGER! Pork is gross anyway! Have you ever met a Jewish person in your life?

Well If I'm not wrong, but there are some Jews that don't keep all that, the "kosher" (I'm not sure If that's the right term [from terminology])

you are 100% correct, i am jewish and i don't follow that rule.

not eating pork

you are 100% correct, i am jewish and i don't follow that rule.

Thankies! (I try to read before I say something :rolleyes: ) :D

Do you celebrate all the other things, and go to the sinagogue too? ... well, I know already that you don't keep Sabbat!

Thankies! (I try to read before I say something :rolleyes: ) :D

Do you celebrate all the other things, and go to the sinagogue too? ... well, I know already that you don't keep Sabbat!

I don't go to synagogue that often, mainly for the holidays like Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur and such.

I don't keep the Sabbath :lol: that would be awful not being able to do anything on Saturdays!

well, sorry for my spelling! You know Sabbath doesn't seem so bad! I don't know really someone who follows it, like It was actienly, but I've seen people who do not drive that day, or watch tv or listen to some mucis, but they those are rare cases, mainly old, very old people.

In Rosh Hashaná (that's how we spell it here) do you go all the days to the sinagogue, or just some?

well, sorry for my spelling! You know Sabbath doesn't seem so bad! I don't know really someone who follows it, like It was actienly, but I've seen people who do not drive that day, or watch tv or listen to some mucis, but they those are rare cases, mainly old, very old people.

In Rosh Hashaná (that's how we spell it here) do you go all the days to the sinagogue, or just some?

don't apologize for your spelling!! i often spell it wrong!!

i know lots of people that observe it and don't work, or drive, or use electricity and such on saturday. it seems a little silly and ancient to me.

i usually go all days to synagogue for rosh hashana