Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm bored

Featured Replies

  • Replies 834
  • Views 41k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Hi. I'm fine, thank you. I'm enjoying a week off work :D How are you?

?

  • 4 weeks later...

hi

ย 

hey guys

oh hi Kelsey! What's up girly?

Just busy with school and stuff. You?

Just busy with school and stuff. You?

ย 

same + depressed lol

O HAI :cheesy:

omg! HI! lol :laugh3:

ย 

ย 

as you can tell........... I need something to do and stop thinking of things :embarrassed:

lol yea

ย 

and I actually have things to do...... I'm just ignoring them right now hehe :D

ย 

ย 

^^86, I believe I do not know your name :thinking:

Billy N.ยญโ„ข as depicted under my name at your service...Viri is it? :D Billy, Bill, Billdriff, William, whatever floats the Rett :nice:

Alright, cool! yeah I'm viri :)

nice to meet you too billy and hey! what's up? :P

Hi :)

ย 

Hi!

ย 

Howdy

ย 

Hi Nico! Haven't talk to you in forever:stunned:

ย 

Hullooooo...is there anybody out there?

ย 

Hey, Tracie! How you've been?

i cant sleep

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.