Hi!! :D

Uh :anxious:

But hello Viro.

what? I can't have gay friends? :huh:

and hello Reillo :P

Hello everyone :D

hi Chloe. Sup?!

Guest LiquidSky
Do we have to see Christ Martins sweaty face and armpit every time you post?!

But seriously, if you're a fangirl can't you at least choose a more flattering picture?

but we like the sweaty armits... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Guest LiquidSky
:) and i just recently started well recent enough. technically i have 2 yrs left.

oh ok cool!

Erick, nursing school can be tough, I'm impressed!;)

& Viri, how's Albania?:laugh3:

& hi Chloe, hope you & Aussieworld are faring well!

I left Albania, Chuck. How r u?

thank you. i've always love helping ppl and medicine so this was an obvious choice for me. i love it :)

awesome!

hello

...it always gets so quiet here around this time :|

It does? I hardly ever post :(

thank you. i've always love helping ppl and medicine so this was an obvious choice for me. i love it :)

>> Truly a noble calling, I am impressed; we need good nurses, as important as doctors if not more so, and compassion is so essential in the medical field these days.

It is nice to know what you want out of life, gives one the boost to do well. I sure hope the union stays strong, keeps growing.

Guest LiquidSky
yeah it does... always when it gets late (well late here), barely anyone else posts

oh I see

RANDOM.

what are you thoughts on cranberry juice?

and heh it's allright I guess.

>> Truly a noble calling, I am impressed; we need good nurses, as important as doctors if not more so, and compassion is so essential in the medical field these days.

It is nice to know what you want out of life, gives one the boost to do well. I sure hope the union stays strong, keeps growing.

THANK YOU. it means a lot. i wanted to be a doctor, but i decided that was too long of studying.

now that i've decided to be a nurse i like the idea way better. i've met a lot of nurses and it only drives me more. my best friend's mom is a nurse and she always tells me all the tips and tricks. can't wait to finish. school that is.

RANDOM.

what are you thoughts on cranberry juice?

Someone here claimed that cranberry juice (wild, unsweetened) cured her mouth cancer - she mashed the berries and applied juice to her sores, and apparently the cancer went away. Not a scientific study by any means, but it does make one wonder if in fact there is some therapeutic value in cranberries.

It's pretty boring here during the day too.

I've been spending a lot of time in the arcade instead :ninja:

yeah sometimes it is a little slow during the day. but more active than at night

(though time is all relative w/ everyone in different areas of the world)

Someone here claimed that cranberry juice (wild, unsweetened) cured her mouth cancer - she mashed the berries and applied juice to her sores, and apparently the cancer went away. Not a scientific study by any means, but it does make one wonder if in fact there is some therapeutic value in cranberries.

hmm interesting.

if I ever get mouth cancer I'll try that :lol:

that is very very interesting.. i could/would believe that.