✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Summer of '03

CatDubh

well i will definitely be at V2003 and Glastonbury this year if i can sort out people to go with :D

*sticks hand up quick, even though she knows it could be misconstrued as adultery, considering the newly-married state of a certain Hicksy*

Can I come guys?!!!!!!!!! I've never bin to Glastonbury!! I've bin past it an' seen muddy people outside .... ! :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i will definitely be at V2003 and Glastonbury this year if i can sort out people to go with :D

*sticks hand up quick, even though she knows it could be misconstrued as adultery, considering the newly-married state of a certain Hicksy*

Can I come guys?!!!!!!!!! I've never bin to Glastonbury!! I've bin past it an' seen muddy people outside .... ! :D

ooo yeah! we could meet up at glastonbury! :D i hope it's on :shock: :? :(

Did I mention that V2003 is the actual day of my birthday?

Therefore meetup = pressies = maria finally 16 = cake in a field

yay!!!

:D

ok cool im going to v2003..what ya want for ya birthday

oooooooo i dont know yet!! I'l send you all a list nearer the time. :D

Did I mention that V2003 is the actual day of my birthday?

Therefore meetup = pressies = maria finally 16 = cake in a field

yay!!!

:D

ok cool im going to v2003..what ya want for ya birthday

oooooooo i dont know yet!! I'l send you all a list nearer the time. :D

yeah ok!! hope it wont be a real big one lol!! and i have to say that im short on cash so no cars lol

Well there are two Northern Irish and an Irish forum member ... lets have it in Belfast ... we can all go to The Limelight and have a boogie!

Hey, there are two of us. Fi is here in Rub-a-Dub as well. feiertag014.gif

Everyone who wants to come and visit me is more than welcome. You don't need an excuse to come to Dublin, it's the coolest place in the World! cool030.gif

I don't think I could make it in August, but June in London sounds good to me! That was the original idea. aktion030.gif

Well there are two Northern Irish and an Irish forum member ... lets have it in Belfast ... we can all go to The Limelight and have a boogie!

Hey, there are two of us. Fi is here in Rub-a-Dub as well. feiertag014.gif

Everyone who wants to come and visit me is more than welcome. You don't need an excuse to come to Dublin, it's the coolest place in the World! cool030.gif

I don't think I could make it in August, but June in London sounds good to me! That was the original idea. aktion030.gif

I was 'planning' to go to Dublin this summer ..... !!!! Haven't got any further than the dream!