✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lyrics that bug you and should be changed to?

86Timewarp

I just remembered that someone asked the Oracle like weeks ago if a verse to Major Minus was:

...and those clocks and dials ticking all over the world, I hear those clocks and dials ticking, they go ticking around the world...

But the official lyrics had crocodiles

What fits better and why crocodiles? :confused:

Hey there I hope someone can help me but I have totally forgotten the name of a song which I thought might make Mylo Xyloto but didn't, I know the words though they are Mylo Where Are You Mylo, I saw it on YouTube about three months ago, does anyone know what the song is called. I am so overwhelmed and happy at the moment, I just found out yesterday evening by an email from Arsenal FC, I am seeing them on June 4, this is going to bethe best Christmas for a while for me, as they have just given me my Perfect Christmas present:laugh3:, anyway if anyone knows what the song is called it would be appreciated, as I thought it sounded a bit like stereophonics.

• 2 years later...

i would change when you get what you want but not what you need to when you get what shoe want but not what shoe need just like this bitch singing over here [video=youtube;jJcbkcAzDWg]

also when you feel so tired but shoe cant sleep i mean looool

PS don't want to be a jackass but she destroyed it,i hate when a song is butchered like this the cover should be called destroy you instead of fix you lel

I just remembered that someone asked the Oracle like weeks ago if a verse to Major Minus was:

...and those clocks and dials ticking all over the world, I hear those clocks and dials ticking, they go ticking around the world...

But the official lyrics had crocodiles

What fits better and why crocodiles? :confused:

Crocodiles is a reference to Peter Pan, and I think it fits quite well if you know the context.