May 26, 201214 yr Never extra song with coldplay ! although they thought about it in cape town according to roadie #42
May 26, 201214 yr I really like the setlist BUT i think one more song of VLVODAHF is needed on it ! Maybe Death and all his friends... Anyone else it thinking the same ?!
May 26, 201214 yr It's just finished?! I thought I would get home in time to hear at least some of it :cry: Damn these time zones!
May 26, 201214 yr I really like the setlist BUT i think one more song of VLVODAHF is needed on it ! Maybe Death and all his friends... Anyone else it thinking the same ?! I want one more from X&Y. :laugh3: White Shadows, Talk or A Message
May 26, 201214 yr when will they change the setlist!!!! :( NEVER :sneaky: Nah, just kidding, they will changhe on the next tour :P I really like the setlist BUT i think one more song of VLVODAHF is needed on it ! Maybe Death and all his friends... Anyone else it thinking the same ?! :nod: I would like them to add Strawberry Swing and Cemeteries Of London
May 26, 201214 yr I think Talk (although its one of my favourite songs) wouldnt fit the current setlist,too "spacy" ?!...Strawberry Swing would be a nice addition, a acoustic version of it changing with Speed of Sound...
May 26, 201214 yr I think Talk (although its one of my favourite songs) wouldnt fit the current setlist,too "spacy" ?!...Strawberry Swing would be a nice addition, a acoustic version of it changing with Speed of Sound... ok. so then we can add A Message ;)
May 26, 201214 yr AND Reign Of Love just like they did with Life is for Living,in the same place...OMG that would be so awesome....:kiss:
May 26, 201214 yr ok. so then we can add A Message ;) To be honest, i dont think any of the X&Y Songs are fitting the current setlist,except Fix you...really sad:confused:
May 26, 201214 yr ok. so then we can add A Message ;) Yes yes yes yes yes. I would kill to hear that live, again.
May 26, 201214 yr To be honest, i dont think any of the X&Y Songs are fitting the current setlist,except Fix you...really sad:confused: BUT X&Y HAS TOO MANY GOOD SONGS :bigcry:
May 26, 201214 yr BUT X&Y HAS TOO MANY GOOD SONGS :bigcry: Totally right...with Talk i really felt in love with Coldplay...BUT the most monotonous and electronic sound doesnt really fit to the current kind of Tour theyre doing :/ I really hope that changes after LP6 but i doubt it...
May 26, 201214 yr And i would like to hear Clocks more early in the setlist,like they did during the Viva-Tour...therefore Life in Technicolor 2 as first encore...i prefered the Viva-Tour more than the current. Maybe it wasnt that spectacular but more organic to me...
May 26, 201214 yr Audio link comming here -> http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5306707#post5306707I hope its a cyberlocker and not a torrent!
May 26, 201214 yr Audio download -> http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5306874&posted=1#post5306874 I hope its a cyberlocker and not a torrent! lol.
Create an account or sign in to comment