[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=szhMKAmzKkg[/ame]

Us Against The World/Speed Of Sound

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlzjBF0WWpw[/ame]

(end of) Fix You/ETIAW

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA0NDarrGNQ[/ame]

ETIAW

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY5NQz4wPIY[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1IGF39PMgI[/ame]

can anyone answer my question about why this gig was earlier than the previous stadium gigs where they have waited for it to get dark?

I imagine it's going to get lighter with every show, the closer to the summer equinox that we get. we're in the lightest weeks of the year. and some of the earlier shows would have been darker due to the rainclouds.

I imagine it's also to do with local licencing laws & curfews too.

Sunset in Manchester on 9th June is 21:36. I believe there may be an 11pm curfew, so to get a full set in, you'd need to start before sunset.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=302&month=6&year=2012&obj=sun&afl=-11&day=1

Lovers In Japan

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPoyTPP2h2E[/ame]

DLIBYH/Viva La Vida

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5Q5_ORbmCs[/ame]

Viva La Vida

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBe0zPRn7S0[/ame]

Paradise

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdSD0FU2IUQ[/ame]

Speed Of Sound

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9KnzUFRemM[/ame]

Clocks/Fix You/ETIAW

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP5qxkh0kM0[/ame]

Paradise

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=7al4ljur5Qo[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3-8Se_RlKA[/ame]

Clocks

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzccGodvo8A[/ame]

Fix You

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=7anzAxw1kGA[/ame]

I want one more from X&Y. :laugh3: White Shadows, Talk or A Message

To be honest, i dont think any of the X&Y Songs are fitting the current setlist,except Fix you...really sad:confused:

BUT X&Y HAS TOO MANY GOOD SONGS :bigcry:

For real!

I'd love to hear X&Y played live, in order. omg :dazzled:

This is my dream ! I'm so offended every time they (esp. Chris) say they don't like it at all. It's my favourite. And I think it has by far the best songs.. :\

Who knows me knows that I'm waiting for a revival tour of X&Y :laugh3:

When I read the setlist the first time I was so upset!

And yes, I also feel hurt when Chris dislike X&Y, it's the album of my life...it totally talks about me...

MX/Hurts Like Heaven

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsG3wR9NxD8[/ame]

Lovers In Japan

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbyncTu1gxM[/ame]

The Scientist

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=8prqFLRTLDA[/ame]

Violet Hill

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKPmJYCX-s4[/ame]

GPASUYF

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPhKUD-tg3E[/ame]

Up In Flames

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6lPhpv-nxs[/ame]

Warning Sign

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObaK2OhUPzI[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvJECIK4a9A[/ame]

Viva La Vida/Charlie Brown

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_agFpPR1tU[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyH6L0OYYmw[/ame]

Charlie Brown

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoJnBNd8pmY[/ame]

Paradise

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd5Otmwb58o[/ame]

Speed Of Sound

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZbkp3Fkr6Y[/ame]

Fix You

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsyT_CCbHQg[/ame]

ETIAW

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbMB8HGxAn0[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5y3kjHsmT4[/ame]

Lovers In Japan

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUPKtChyRR8[/ame]

Viva La Vida

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=loorjqjOCBE[/ame]

Charlie Brown

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEtK51s98-c[/ame]

Paradise

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tUxOheLuDE[/ame]

(part of) Us Against The World/Speed Of Sound

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB37Iy6fLbU[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXlqaxoAIRk[/ame]

Fix You

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr4uEGfppcw[/ame]

ETIAW

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ryN8OMuVrI[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD89hrsnHlk[/ame]

MX/Hurts Like Heaven

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0VmLkq2ytc[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCOTyCW9Hac[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQOaZrej9lY[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQHyKC5sy8s[/ame]

MX/Hurts Like Heaven/In My Place

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=aurbvQz45Wc[/ame]

In My Place

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDoKIvN-xMA[/ame]

Lovers In Japan

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrWBOmYjGxo[/ame]

The Scientist

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=DigmjdcItRk[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbhgUBQ4l7Y[/ame]

Princess Of China

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7DBuYcWyLo[/ame]

Warning Sign

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMzAyUSxwjw[/ame]

Viva La Vida

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJL331imz_0[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihd5_GL1OIA[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sjx5dVh3YE[/ame]

Viva La Vida/Charlie Brown

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBArBSzLnUs[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g4Wptor4p0[/ame]

Charlie Brown

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBSJcYtuvwE[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJmcE9h2T80[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRXakB7uxH8[/ame]

Paradise

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QDyuLrvsZU[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=johMUuPdjNk[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB8mCd1wi_A[/ame]

Speed Of Sound

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAskEfmMatQ[/ame]

Clocks

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKgj7PVfJms[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5pFoRMhqsE[/ame]

Fix You

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmb-kWZUA1I[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhy_brysyRs[/ame]

(end of) Fix You/ETIAW

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE05H7sYOno[/ame]

ETIAW

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmQEkwnb9Z8[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5-JvqRY4hk[/ame]

Some good pics on here@

http://thingsiwoulddiefor.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/coldplay-in-zurich.html

And some reviews:

On Saturday I went to the Coldplay concert here in Zurich, this was my third time to see them and everytime it is amazing. This was by far the largest concert I had been too 48,000 people but everyone looked like they enjoyed themselves. On this occasion they certainly out did themselves with the fireworks, balls, light show and of course the fantastic music. When we got into the stadium we were given a wristband which lights up with certain songs like Charlie Brown, it was really a wonderful sight to see them all lit up. The tickets get harder and harder to buy each time they have a concert here, so I am glad I managed to get them. I would go and see them again and again if I could. They played all their big hits like Yellow, Clocks, Fix You and then they played a song that I just adore called A Warning Sign from their second album, could not believe it when I heard them playing it. There support bands were Rita Ora (who I did not hear) and Marina and the Diamonds which I would like to hear again. If you ever get a chance to see Coldplay then do so!! [thanks Emma http://scottishgirlinzurich.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/coldplay-in-zurich.html ]

So here, last night I was at the Coldplay concert in Zurich. Already be aware that Zurich is about 2 hours drive from my house and that when there is no cap, but since it's Coldplay, it has taken caps. I was driving with my two brothers and a friend of my father and two ahead of us in another car. It was a struggle to get to there, fortunately there were reserved parking purpose. After it took to walk to the stadium and before entering we ate a sausage (or nicely appointed Bradwurst by natives, because yes, they speak German in Zurich). We got to the stage, bn we missed the first part of the first part was Riat Ora, I would have liked to see but after there was Marina And The Diamonds and I must say that it was not bad!

At the beginning of the concert we had all received bracelets called XyloBands (referring to the album name). These bracelets were ordered by radio and lit by time. I swear, during Charlie Brown it was beautiful!

Otherwise the concert was a killer! At one point they made Paradise and Chris Martin starts to say "Goodbye", I was there WTF? And I turn my head, I see guys who were planning a small stage to even 10 feet away, I convinced my family that there is something that happens, you get closer and there is every group that comes on this small stage. I was limited in tears I swear. One of my favorite bands to even 10 feet away from me! I thought I would die! In addition they sang "Us Against The World" is one of my favorite songs on the album. It was awesome! (Well they seem far and look like ghosts in my photos)

In short, the show was great, with fireworks everywhere, lights, balloons, confetti, bracelets .. I think it will be hard to see a better concert. Chris really made the show, like he had too much air into a trance at times! [thanks Muriel http://keepcalmandeatacookie.blogspot.com/2012/05/i-will-try-to-fix-you.html ]

Coldplay - it was para, para, paradise!

Saturday - weekend, beautiful weather and the prospect of a concert highlight of the class. These great views are made, along with me, even 47'999 people to travel to Zurich's Letzigrund. The stadium was sold out within a very short time, all tickets for the coveted Coldplay show were gone. Alone the pump full stadium and a massive stage set gave off a very impressive picture.

The first act went into Rita Ora, the huge stage and brought the crowd going. Rita Ora is regarded as the next Rihanna and is a very popular R & B newcomer. The lovely Rita was in a very daring outfit and with a huge beam on his face. To be honest, it did not hit my taste in music. In general, I can inspire that kind of music a little. Considered neutral but they gave off a great show and revealed that she has a great voice. She was always laughing and gave me a very nice impression. Even the audience seemed to like it, because I only saw happy faces and some were dancing to the already warm electronic beats.

Shortly after Rita had left the stage again, we were already the next young lady to give their music the best. She is also often heard on the radio and is on the podium for the rising global success. Marina & The Diamonds is the name of the lady and is known to many because of the song "Prima Donna". It makes bittersweet pop music and uses also like to have on electronic beats. All the music is very experimental and theatrical. Their appearance reminded me a bit of Alice in Wonderland, she looked very magical. What a doll she stood and sang her songs with passion. She convinced her stage presence and her regular hammer, a very unusual voice. Even if the music is very poppy and sweet, but often vibrates with an enormous amount of melancholy, which made it very interesting for me. Actually, this is not my taste in music, but I must admit that I really believe Marina has. I'd be lying if I say that I did not like.

Marina And The Diamonds also after the field had cleared, was pleased really any of the 48,000 visitors to Coldplay. The band had visitors in the first second fully under control. The Letzigrund seemed to explode. Frontman Chris Martin and his bandmates excelled with an insane stage presence, and so all went under her spell. Granted, I've rarely seen such a beautiful, sophisticated and detailed scenery. Everywhere, there were splashes of color and graffiti, even the instruments and the band were artfully smeared with paint. The circular screens showing the band, allowing the viewers follow the events on the back of the stage. Already the second song, "Hurts Like Heaven" was the first special effect to the train, big guns firing loads of colorful confetti into the air. It was a really amazing picture.

But that should still be far from everything, always fired rockets into the cloudless sky and huge, colorful balloons were thrown into the audience. At the entrance to each audience got a ribbon tied around the wrist, the ribbon suddenly began to flash in time with the music on and turned the Letzigrund into a single sea of ​​lights. It was a beautiful picture, underlined with the music it was just awesome. The line-up could also have their responsibilities. The band left out no classic. "The Scientist" and "Fix You" caused goose bumps. Even songs like "Yellow", "Princess of China", "Viva La Vida" and "Us Against The World" was played. In "Paradise" the audience knew no bounds and all, but really all sang along. With "Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall", the concert was finally end.

What a night! For me, this concert was definitely something of the best things I've ever seen. An absolute highlight. Coldplay have conquered the whole Letzigrund by storm and are still as authentic and, of course, remained. Hats off! The word perfect is always very difficult to use because perfect is not really possible, but this concert was really very, very close. http://www.art-noir.ch/art-noir/bericht-coldplay-letzigrund-zurich-2012.htm