✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[26-May-2012] Coldplay @ Letzigrund Stadion, Zürich, Switzerland

lerene

i just cant stand that its in there and politik, everythings not lost, shiver, lost, even oldies like dont panic arent. one of their worst songs imo.

yeah you're right, that's when I wish they'd change up the setlist, alas they don't :\

they can keep POC if it's up to me. Just stare at Rihanna on the big screen :wink3:

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anybody wants a concert album with no gaps I can make one for them as soon as I finish making mine.

I just take the best live versions of songs that I've heard and try and make them seem seamless, as if they were in the same concert.

If anybody wants a concert album with no gaps I can make one for them as soon as I finish making mine.

I just take the best live versions of songs that I've heard and try and make them seem seamless, as if they were in the same concert.

Please count me in the want it list haha I would like to hear that :D

Please count me in the want it list haha I would like to hear that :D

Want List:

Coldplero

Yeah, I can just send you mine. Or if you want you can send me some of the live versions you like best and I can TRY to make it. I can't guarantee I'll make it perfect tho. :P

Want List:

Coldplero

Yeah, I can just send you mine. Or if you want you can send me some of the live versions you like best and I can TRY to make it. I can't guarantee I'll make it perfect tho. :P

how would you send them. I'd be up for one :lol:

finally, Warning Sign goodness