✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[24-May-2012] Coldplay @ Olympic Stadium, Turin, Italy

Jenjie

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted "prato Gold" but it seems it wasn't aviable boht with TicketONe and Amex. Did someone buy it??! If yes or .. if not ... any news about it??!

PS: this Amex-presale is shameful!! :thinking:

PPS: a Bologna nessuna coda nelle rivendite, ma non avevano biglietti ... il sistema non funzionava e, quando partiva, davano biglietti ad uno ad uno in posti sparsi ... terrificante!

^ Esatto.

Every ticket shop says tickets are sold out.

I've got friends who've been at FNAC in Rome since early in the morning and haven't got anything.

And then there are those who've got relatives working in Live Nation who get free passes to enter before the gates' opening and stand in the gold zone.

Such a shame.

That's how it works in Italy ...

I wanted "prato Gold" but it seems it wasn't aviable boht with TicketONe and Amex. Did someone buy it??! If yes or .. if not ... any news about it??!

PS: this Amex-presale is shameful!! :thinking:

PPS: a Bologna nessuna coda nelle rivendite, ma non avevano biglietti ... il sistema non funzionava e, quando partiva, davano biglietti ad uno ad uno in posti sparsi ... terrificante!

Si, io (o meglio la collega di una mia amica li ha presi per lei, me e due mie amiche) ho preso il gold con la AMEX..e mi ero pure fatta le paranoie perchè credevo che ne avrebbero messi a disposizione 2 a testa e che quindi non potessi prenderli per le mie due amiche.

Una volta la AMEX aveva le prevendite assicurate solo negli USA, per questo tour una bella fetta della date europee se l'è beccata, e ce l'avrà anche quella appena annunciata a Madrid...visto che hanno sponsorizzato il concerto di Ottobre a Madrid mi sa che c'era da aspettarselo :\

Comunque,i l problema secondo me non è stata tanto la prevendita in sè, anche perchè in Italia sono veramente pochi che hanno l'AMEX, ma che si potessero prendere 10 biglietti alla volta, cioè che li diano in mano direttamente ai bagarini e fanno prima.

E comunque io continuo a dire che 4 date in Germania (senza contare le 3 di Dicembre), 2 in Francia (più quella di ieri) e una sola per noi è una presa in giro

Concordo Denise! sia sulla vendita dei 10 che sulle date in Germania/Francia. Niente contro di loro, occasione anche per fare un giro in quei paesi magari, ma dispiace non avere un concerto italiano come si deve ...

va beh... nè che dispieri eh, ma sta cosa della Amex non mi è roprio piaciuta... Shame agli organizzatori a sto punto!! :D

Big fat joke here we come

It's officially sold out (actually it only took 15 minutes yesterday because no more tickets were sold after ticketone.it crashed)

turinsoldout.jpg

from Live Nation Italy

I mean, are they stupid or something? It's a relatively small stadium (35.000 people), it's the only date they're doing here, if they could only do stadiums at least choose one of the right proportion or play more than one date.

I've never seen so many people missing out of tickets here, really. We are one of the most important markets for them in Europe and yet we only get one date while Germany has 7 and France 3, it's a freaking joke.

I don't even wanna think how peoeple who couldn't buy a ticket are feeling right now, they have all of my support

I'm not going. And Francesco neither. That's all. Fuck ticketone and myloxyloto.

I'll see them in other, better, times..If they are going to come..

And yes, only 1 date in Italy? why? You see why, shitty organization, stupid people, stupid bastards. No way..It will always be like that..

Actually I was wrong, tickets available were just 32.000, so even less..and they're playing a nearly 60.000 capacity stadium in Poland..this is really fucked up

I'm not going. And Francesco neither. That's all. Fuck ticketone and myloxyloto.

:(

The saddest thing is that a lot of real fans are left out.

Who the hell bought all those thickets....? touts?

I already immagine a stadium singing loudly at ETIAW, VLV Paradise Charlie Brown but silent like desert at songs like Shiver, God put a smile, Politik etc.

I realy hope it won't happen!!

Another date will be great..maybe closer to the rest of the country....like Rome for example, and better organised!! I always wonder why they choose only North cities. I can't explain why...but there must be a reason!!

In the end... I got tickets for the gig in Nice.

Although I would've prefered to remain in Italy of course, to be able to say "We're the only ones who sing the choir of Viva so loud" or... I don't know, just feel proud of us people.

This really is a shitty country in terms of organization, just like @axe said. And that's why I haven't even waited to see if another date would be added, because the same shit would happen again.

When I found out there were organized buses heading to Nice, I immediately ordered everything after lunch. But of course I don't even have received a confirmation e-mail of my order yet! On the website there was written that until you don't get the e-mail, the order isn't registered.

If I don't get the seats... As we've already said, shitty organization.

@LauraLaura: there will be someone ( me :D ) singing out LOUD for the whole setlist, i promise!

ohhhh Thank God!! :D It was sad for me to see that a lot of people (italians of course) on Coldplaying and Coldplayzone haven't been able to find tickets. It means that a lot of real fans won't be at the concert :(

Have fun a make a report for us if you can :D

I completely agree with you guys...I chose not to buy tickets and I'm quite disappointed by the lack of organization!!!If you take a look at viagogo and similar websites, they are selling the tickets for 8 times the price in some cases...it's just a shame.Plus, ticketone is another scam, they charge you almost 9 euros to get tickets delivered, if you want to buy them in shops you have to wait until afternoon, and probably all the tickets would be sold out...speechless.

I don't know if this is one of the reason why Coldplay seldom play in Italy, or it's just they don't like it...but I repeat, I can't believe they haven't been playing in Rome for 8 years now!!they regularly play London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin....and Rome is always left out. I know that there are not decent arenas here, but in summer, why not playing in the stadio Olimpico?it's bigger than the one in Turin, and surely easier to reach than stadium Friuli, where they played for the Viva tour...it just makes me sad and angry. I'm sure there will be a lot of people in the concert who will only sing to Yellow, ETIAW and Viva...sometimes I wish they weren't so big right now. I mean, they deserve it, but that's what happens then when they come to Italy.

Have fun a make a report for us if you can :D

Will do, absolutely! :) i see a live photo-videoblog possible :)

And I'm sorry for all of those die hard italian fans who weren't able to buy the tickets, ticketone.it is such a mess..

I wasn't able to buy them for the first round, too.. They were all unavailable, but i knew that the site reserves tickets for the ongoing orders for 20 minutes.. So i waited, refreshed at the right time and managed to buy 6 tickets in sector 139 for me and 5 friends :)

being brutally honest, everyone's to blame in this big fail whuch favoured touts and left so many fans ticketless: Live Nation who decided to reserve such a huge part of tickets for the Amex presale, Ticketone for allowing 10 tickets per transaction, and the band's management for deciding to play just one date in a stadium smaller than the one they played in 2009, especially after leaving us out from this December leg when in fact they should have played here according to Phil.

If they don't announce a second date soon they might not announce it at all seeing that an awful lot of people bought tickets for Nice instead (that's basically gonna be the second italian date), or Paris or they're planning to go to Madrid.

I'm really bitter and sad at the same time, having the ticket is not making me happy at all right now, and I know I should be instead.

being brutally honest, everyone's to blame in this big fail whuch favoured touts and left so many fans ticketless: Live Nation who decided to reserve such a huge part of tickets for the Amex presale, Ticketone for allowing 10 tickets per transaction, and the band's management for deciding to play just one date in a stadium smaller than the one they played in 2009, especially after leaving us out from this December leg when in fact they should have played here according to Phil.

If they don't announce a second date soon they might not announce it at all seeing that an awful lot of people bought tickets for Nice instead (that's basically gonna be the second italian date), or Paris or they're planning to go to Madrid.

I'm really bitter and sad at the same time, having the ticket is not making me happy at all right now, and I know I should be instead.

You're 100% right.

Who knows why they haven't palyed here in the December leg.

Who knows why they never play in Rome or other cities.

The sad thing for me is that......the bigger they are the more difficult is to see a Coldplay concert. I've never seen them live :S

wtf....be aware that young myloxyloto fans will see them....and someone like me at the age of 29, fan since the beginning, is still waiting ...IT HURTS LIKE HELL!!! It hurts almost like seeing all our politicians alive!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

sara' il concerto delle scimmie Denise, tranquilla.. :)