September 19, 201214 yr OMG IT WAS SO INCREDIBLY AMAZING MY HANDS ARE STILL SHAKEING and omg :awesome: :dance: :dazzled: we were so close! in the second row next to the catwalk! I have lots of pics and vids I'll post them on saturday! I'm so tired but happy :wacky: WOOO!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:
September 19, 201214 yr Unfortunately no surprise. We asked in our gift letter for Christmas Lights/LiT II, but they weren't playing it. It's was just unbelievable. I'm still smiling. Everybody in our hostel are sitting in the kitchen and talking about the show. I'll write my reviev and post some pictures tommorow, when I come back home. See you soon in Poland! (Chris kissed the floor :D).
September 19, 201214 yr Unfortunately no surprise. We asked in our gift letter for Christmas Lights/LiT II, but they weren't playing it. It's was just unbelievable. I'm still smiling. Everybody in our hostel are sitting in the kitchen and talking about the show. I'll write my reviev and post some pictures tommorow, when I come back home. See you soon in Poland! (Chris kissed the floor :D). Awwww oh well, it's a little bit early for Christmas Lights, but they could have at least played LiT ii ;)
September 20, 201214 yr It's Matt McGinn's birthday today:) Chris said it during Fix You I always remember that today is his birthday. My birthday was yesterday and he and I are exactly the same age.
September 20, 201214 yr I always remember that today is his birthday. My birthday was yesterday and he and I are exactly the same age. Happy Birthday Dianne!! :D (And Happy Birthday Matt!)
September 20, 201214 yr AND TRY TO BEAT THAT ! Tell us how this whole thing went! I WANNA KNOOOOOOOOWWW!! :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:
September 20, 201214 yr Amzing pics everyone!! :awesome: And the fact that they put the book on stage is freakin awesome (and cute :wacky: ) :awesome::awesome::awesome:
September 20, 201214 yr And the fact that they put the book on stage is freakin awesome (and cute :wacky: ) :awesome::awesome::awesome: I dare to say They care about their fans iuglhkujfklujhkjhfklj my fangirl heart just exploded :wacky::bomb:
September 20, 201214 yr Panorama: National Stadium, Warsaw 20 September 2012 12:54 pm Check out the pre-show shot of last night's lively Polish crowd Good afternoon. Here is Roadie #42's panorama shot of the amazing crowd at Coldplay's show at Warsaw's National Stadium last night. Click the picture for the hi-res version, and add your photos of the night to our Live Archive here. Click here for all the other summer 2012 crowd panoramas. Anchorman
September 20, 201214 yr Author Really good quality ( with HD button of course :) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jChztV_5A2k]Coldplay - Intro + Hurts Like Heaven + In My Place (live) @ Stadion Narodowy, Warszawa, 19.09.2012 - YouTube[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbiCPaXRiSY]Coldplay - Lovers in Japan + The Scientist (live) @ Stadion Narodowy, Warszawa, 19.09.2012 - YouTube[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohVpv2z8c8w]Coldplay - Yellow (live) @ Stadion Narodowy, Warszawa, 19.09.2012 - YouTube[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPZHeHv46cs]Coldplay - Violet Hill (live) @ Stadion Narodowy, Warszawa, 19.09.2012 - YouTube[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZPLtw74PNY]Coldplay - Viva la Vida + Charlie Brown (live) @ Stadion Narodowy, Warszawa, 19.09.2012 - YouTube[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om1R2W0Dm9s]Coldplay - Paradise (live) @ Stadion Narodowy, Warszawa, 19.09.2012 - YouTube[/ame]
September 20, 201214 yr Author We have the best version of God Put A Smile Upon Your Face, i think :) Im still waiting for good video. MUCH MORE PHOTOS -> http://coldplace.eu/fenomenalny-wystep-na-narodowym-galeria/
Create an account or sign in to comment