✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ National Stadium, Warsaw, Poland

hps

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is what they said on the other thread (http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5420414&posted=1#post5420414)

Alright, I'll try to say something constructive but it's really difficult as I'm still SO SO SO SO EXCITED I can't even believe it all actually happened!!!

First of all, I knew it would be the best Coldplay gig ever but I did not realise it would be that BRILLIANT!!! I went to the Prague one with some other Polish Coldplayers and we had the Polish flag that said "SEE YOU SOON IN WARSAW". During ETIAW Chris saw it, just kneed next to us, winked, smiled and said "OH YESS!!" :D

And then in Warsaw... Oh my God, we were literally the loudest crowd EVER, I have seen Coldplay many times, and many other bands as well but I have never heard something like THIS!!!

I know that Chris always says everyone's fucking amazing but this time, wow, he was literally saying something about the crowd every song, during playing songs, he couldn't even start singing some of them properly as we wouldn't let him! Everyone was screaming and singing so loudly that I can't believe it's even possible. My throat is as sore atm as it never was :D

ANYWAY, when they played Warning Sign, Chris had our photo book on the piano!!!!!!! It was LITERALLY THE BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE!!

Imagine Chris holding something with a letter YOU wrote, with the pictures of you, with artworks and photos of the people YOU know and you love... When I think they will see or have seen the video YOU WERE the part of... I can't find words to describe what an amazing feeling it is!

We did have a special request, well, they didn't do it but I never actually thought they would.

The photo book on the piano is everything I have ever dreamed of though.

Best 2 hours of my life.

I am looking for videos now.

Yeach Fuck! I have just returned from the best gig in the world, the place could be indeed better (seats up), but at least you could see everything :). Most probably, I am pleased that in addition to hits such as Paradise, Every teartdrop is a waterfell sang my favorite-Yellow <3 Atmosphere fucking awsome like effects [glowing bracelet in the rhythm of the music (which zarąbałam hahah so mischivious, balloons, balls, confetti, etc]. Pity that there were no elephants, but whatever, I'm a transplanted E S LIW A. Unfortunately, I did not take the camera and my current phone does not have webcam (I know hard to believe), and my friend shook same movies and sweet foci was too dark. weather was, well, the way she was, it was cold, it was raining at the start, but a few faster songs and forgot about the weather: D. Before Coldplay performed Marina and The Diamonds and sang Primadonna Girl! And the mysterious Charlie, who fared very well. mainly Since fashion blog I'll write what I was wearing, so: blouse galaxy of tidelandu short little cardigan with lace mint new look, a very long warm sweater Orsay black asymmetrical skirt from New Look, a little shining shoes with studs of TKmax-in and on top of a very warm gray coat from zara :). Greetings to all fans of Coldplay ! [thanks Q.Aphrodite] http://queenaphroditefashion.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/coldplay.html

topguitar.pl (translated): "Is There Anybody Out There?" - Shouted from the stage Chris Martin shortly after the first song. He said he packed the National Stadium. Moments later, we heard from his lips a perfect "good evening" and "thank you" and to ensure that this will be the best concert of the tour. I was!

Coldplay was on stage more than a half hour. Polish audience heard the 21 tracks. It's a fixed number of branches during the European tour. Most tracks - 10 came from the album, "Mylo Xyloto" was also strongly represented in exactly a decade ago released album "A Rush Of Blood To The Head". Six other tracks are fragments debut and two previous albums, "X & Y" and "Viva La Vida".

The show started five minutes after 21 o'clock on the part of the theme of Chris Martin's favorite movie - "Back to the Future". Then smooth transition thumbnail "Mylo Xyloto" and, finally, the first song of the evening, the current single "Hurts Like Heaven". In the first set consisted of nine recordings, including giant hits "Yellow" and "The Scientist" and I think all possible live effects - fireworks, giant balls, colored confetti, lasers. Everything in fluorescent colors so firmly associated with the promotion of her fifth album, the British. After forty minutes, the team moved to a smaller stage forward into the audience and intoned, "Princess Of China" featuring, albeit virtual, involving Rihanna. When "Warning Sign" Chris sat down at the piano and the other musicians accompaniment along with acoustic guitars to finally leave him alone in the light of a headlamp. Not for long, because I was about to begin the first of three climactic moments of the evening - made ​​one after the other songs "Viva La Vida", "Charlie Brown" and "Paradise" with how nice the heart of all the Polish fans sung the phrase "I do ' t wanna leave Warsaw ". In light of the tens of thousands of so-called. Xylobands completed the first part of the concert.

Two minutes break and the team once again greeted the audience. Acoustic "Us Against The World", "Speed ​​of Sound" and "has always been laser '" Clocks "prolonged expected for months, minutes from Coldplay.

And finally the final. Sublime "Fix You" and ending with the performance of "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall" sung by the entire stadium, and then odtańczone by Martin with the Polish flag in his hand. Greetings and compliments, this time in the light of ordinary headlights. Xylobands migrate into pockets and purses of fans as the best souvenir of an unusual concert. Concerto, which I think everyone brought a surprise due to the fact that with such a gigantic production and has already lasted almost a year tour, Coldplay musicians still manages to retain the most important thing - a natural contact with the audience and the joy of playing. This shortening of the distance on the line team - the fans and the generally positive attitude carried over to the audience that the National Stadium happier if they went out. Warsaw was the penultimate concert of the European tour. Subsequent performances are waiting Coldplay in November in Australia, and that is when the sum of all participants concerts performed during the promotion of "Mylo Xyloto" exceeds the magical barrier of 2 million people. It is a great joy for us that we could be a part of it.

Did people bring their own yellow balloons?

was watching video of yellow and saw that...CM acknowledged it, was pretty cool

Yes ! :)

And here its our album:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDh2cSAFch4]UP IN FLAMES -Coldplay live in Warsaw, 19.09.2012 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://soundcloud.com/hpss/chris-martin-fuck-me-warsaw]Chris Martin - "Fuck Me" @ Warsaw 2012 by hpss on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free[/ame]

[ame=http://soundcloud.com/hpss/chris-martin-i-love-the]Chris Martin - "I Love The Balloons"  @ Warsaw 2012 by hpss on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free[/ame]

[ame=http://soundcloud.com/hpss/chris-martin-dziekuje]Chris Martin - "Dzi?kuj?!" @ Warsaw 2012 by hpss on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free[/ame]