[19-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ National Stadium, Warsaw, Poland

hps

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you!

Just 3.5 to wait until the supports start :lol:

I wonder how many songs does Marina do (can't wait for her too! :awesome:)

Her setlist:

Mowgli's Road

Bubblegum Bitch

Lies

I Am Not A Robot

Primadonna

Hollywood

Obsessions

Hypocrates

Radioactive

How To Be a Heartbreaker

Q: Can I leave the concert and return with the same ticket?

A: No. The ticket is single-entry, so once we scan it, it's not possible to return with the same ticket. Leaving the venue “for a while” disrupts the event and makes the entrance take longer for the audience.

Q: Do I have to take an ID with me?

A: Yes, especially if you intend to pick your ticket up or buy alcoholic drinks.

Q:Which ID do you accept?

A: We accept valid photo ID’s, e.g. Polish identity card, student cards, passports.

Q:Are minors allowed to take part in the concert?

A: Persons under 18 may only access the venue with an adult guardian. If you intend to bring a child, please take precautions to protect his/her hearing by buying earplugs.

We remind you that each person intending to attend the concert, regardless of age, needs to have his/her own ticket.

Q: Can I bring my own drinks to the concert?

A: No drinks are allowed in the venue. Drinks are available at the venue in catering kiosks.

Q: Are under 18s entitled to reduced tickets?

A: No, reduced tickets are not available.

Q:Will there be special sectors for the disabled?

A: Yes, seats for disabled persons in wheelchairs are located on level “O”, between top and bottom stands. The seats are located in proximity of elevators enabling access to them.

Q:Should I come to the concert well in advance?

A: As a large number of people get to the venue, we suggest you arrive at the National Stadium well in advance. By doing so, you'll avoid queuing and delays. Gates open at 4:00 pm.

Q:How to get to the concert?

A: To avoid traffic jams and problems with parking in the area of the National Stadium, we suggest you use public transport to get to the concert. If you're travelling to Warsaw, please leave your car in one of the Park and Ride (P + R) car parks and then, use public transport.

The public transport enables the audience to get to the National Stadium and return from the concert venue quickly and easily.|

The closest P + R parking is located near Dw. Wileński train station. Parking P+R CH Wileńska, Praga Północ district, Targowa 72, "Warszawa Wileńska" shopping centre.

A full list of parking lots and how to use them is available at http://www.ztm.waw.pl.

More detailed information on public transport soon.

Q:Can I bring a camera/video recorder to the concert?

A:Compact digital cameras and binoculars are allowed in the venue.All kinds of audio – video recorders or interchangeable-lens cameras are not allowed.

Q:Is there a deposit?

A:Yes.All items not allowed in the venue can be left in a provided deposit at the entrance and taken back on leaving the venue.The non – returnable deposit charge is PLN 50.

Q: What items are not allowed to the concert?

A: The items not allowed to the concert include drinks, cans, plastic and glass bottles, drugs, weapons, tools, shoes with metal endings, professional recording equipment (digital reflex photo cameras, video cameras), pointy umbrellas and any other items which can be dangerous.

Q: During the concert, is it permitted to leave the stands and access the main pitch?

A: No, during the concert, it is not permitted to go from one zone to another.

Q: What time can I get into the venue? What time do the performances start?

A: 3:30 pm: Early entrance only

4:00 pm doors

7:00 pm Charli XCX

7:45 pm Marina & the Diamonds

9:00 pm COLDPLAY

English version :)

Have you received a letter assigning a gate to queue at? How many of you are going to be at gate 4?

I was a tiny little bit dissapointed, because it's on the other side of where I'd like to be, but nevertheless... SUPER EXCITED! :dance: :wacky:

I received it and I'm going to be at gate 4 :)

Different reports say quite different things! They all predict around +20 and sunny, BUT for the day! The evening which is way more important, I see rain and thunder :uhoh:

Fun fact: the sun on Wednesday rises at 06:18. I get off my bus at 05:40. It's going to be a dark walk to the stadium! :lol: