hps

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Beautiful photo! :wacky:

ohmygod so much awesomeness! :awesome:

I love how enthusiastic his voice sounds during concerts:wacky:

I will try to write my review, but I'm not sure I can do it... I hope you like it. :)

Yesterday we woke up about 8:00 am. I had GA ticked, so I planed that we should go to the stadium about 10. My friend stared at me with WTF, but I said they don't have choice :P. In the morning there was sunny in Warsaw and I thought that maybe the weather will be ok (wasn't). We arrived about 10:20 and I was a bit surprised, because near our gate were only a few people. I got number 9. We talked with other guys and looked at the clouds which became more black... After my friends came few girls and funny Brazil's guys. They shouted and drinked beer in bottle from water. About 1 a.m. arrived more people and we wait and wait... At 3:30 everybody stood up and become more excited. Then 4 pm! And everybody just ruuuuun! Fortunately stewards work very fast. Ok, we are on the stadium and walk to the gates (don't run! - shout stewards). We got amazing place near X-stage. Now the hardest part of the day. 3 hours until first support. And it's raining... Charli XCX - not what I usually listen, but it's ok. Crew work very fast and then Marina appeard on the stage with retro look and Mowgli's Road, which I really like. She's very powerfull and makes me wanna dance (it's warmer too :P). The asked as for scream very loud for Coldplay and we can hear power of Polish guys. After Marina the stage is for Roadies, mostly one guy, who checked something and make people shout everytime he goes through X-stade. It's so close now... When we hear Jay-Z I realised what's happening. My God, I'm on Coldplay show. This song lasts forever for me... And yes! Back to the future! Lights, smokes and excitation in the air. I can see Chris, Will, Jonny and Guy, but I can't believe it's true. Mylo Xyloto and extra start of the Hurts Like Heaven. The stadium just blow up! I watched thoustands videos showing xylobands, but you just have to see it. I spin around and see the ocean of happy and amazed faces. Then In my place! How lovely song, with great crowd singing along. I turn my head up, jump, sing and try to catch this lovely confetti. Even "our" steward catched some ;). I'm feeling like a kid again. Major Minus - I can see the power of guitars. Lovers in Japan with balloons and ocean of the confetti. Then just singing and having fun. My God. GPASUYF - who ever said Coldplay is boring and have only depressing sons? I don't see anyone. FUCK YEAH!!! When they're at X-Stage I can see them perfectly, how they play, talk for a while and how they love it. During Up in Flames Chris puts Polish Coldplayers album on the piano. I feel very proud to be Coldplayer and be Polish. Then the most exhausting part of the show. I don't know how can I jump and sing all the time. Amazing Viva, CB, Paradise and xylobands. I can't stop watching it. Uff, a little break. But the crowd don't stop and shout Coldplay! and sing Viva. Will singing in Warning Sign :hearts:. Amazing SoS. And I know time isn't on our side. Clocks, Fix You, Every Teardrop. You know what's going on. And I think how could I ever said that ETIAW is boring? Silly me. Chris raise Polish flag. And the end - so fast! No, don't go boys! Then Chris kissed the floor and I'm sure they come back to Poland and I see them so many times! Now I come back home and still have problems, troubles but I feel so grateful. I really love Coldplay and all Coldplayers. <stop crying now!!! no, I can't> :speechless:

My photos:

my great portraits:

scaled.php?server=832&filename=zdjcie0033fu.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=854&filename=zdjcie0030s.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=823&filename=zdjcie0029d.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=811&filename=zdjcie0028pg.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=690&filename=zdjcie0694p.jpg&res=landing

zdjcie0697q.jpg

zdjcie0696g.jpg

I believe in You Thalia :heart:

Anyway, I have to agree with everyone. This gig was MAGIC. It was... EPIC.

I can give you my review too (because a lot happened from my point of view) as long as me want me to.

:wacky:

Can't wait for your review!! :dance:

OH MY GOD! I've got back home 3 hours ago and it was ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! It's all a bit of a blur really, but oh my I had never experienced anything like this! I can't really put anything into words, but the best thing is: CHRIS NOTICED ME AND RESPONDED!!!

I was on Guy's side, front row, and when he came crouching beside the synthesizer during VLV I put up my hands in a heart sign, so he stared at me and then said 'I know'! :dazzled: :drunk: You can even see it in the video! (I admit I just watched it a hundred times :blank:)

I may do a review too within a week or so, it was all so unbelievable! :awesome:

OH MY GOD! I've got back home 3 hours ago and it was ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! It's all a bit of a blur really, but oh my I had never experienced anything like this! I can't really put anything into words, but the best thing is: CHRIS NOTICED ME AND RESPONDED!!!

I was on Guy's side, front row, and when he came crouching beside the synthesizer during VLV I put up my hands in a heart sign, so he stared at me and then said 'I know'! :dazzled: :drunk: You can even see it in the video! (I admit I just watched it a hundred times :blank:)

I may do a review too within a week or so, it was all so unbelievable! :awesome:

Where's the video?

Where's the video?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI5howUYiT8]*HD*720p* Coldplay - Viva La Vida - WARSAW 19.09.2012 National Stadium - YouTube[/ame]

Though now I'm having doubts about the 'I know' (though it just might have been on repeat for too long), but I'll just stick to the version I like more :lol: