✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ National Stadium, Warsaw, Poland

hps

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh :surprised: is everyone from Coldplace going to wear one for the show?

By the way, Oxfam will come to Poland! I was afraid they wouldn't since the country is non-Oxfam, but it's alright, we'll get the walking veggies :D

I hope so ! :)

By the way, Oxfam will come to Poland! I was afraid they wouldn't since the country is non-Oxfam, but it's alright, we'll get the walking veggies :D

Wow, source ?

Hello everyone,

I have a ticket for Warsaw as well :-) Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a Golden Circle EE one, but only a normal one for the Golden Circle. On the ticket it says entrance is at 16:00, which would not be that much later than the EE one.

I'll be coming on my own (I have a friend who'd be interested to come, but she hasn't got a ticket yet :( ).

I'm very excited already :D

Hi Millla,

thanks a lot for your message and the info. I will definitely ask her, thanks for the offer!

Yes, I'm new here, so thanks for the welcome :-) It will be my first Coldplay concert. I have been loving their music from the very beginning, but, oddly enough, I've never managed to go to any of their gigs :embarrassed:.

You're welcome! :nice:

So you are in the same situation as me: loved their music for many years but this will be the first concert. Well, we are lucky when we finally get to see them!

(The last sentence sounds odd..English is not my mother tongue,so..:P)

Hello,

I'm Olivia from Indonesia. Will fly for thousand miles away to Europe in September. Will be my first ever trip to Europe. Afraid but excited! :)

Coincidence that Colplay will play in some countries in Europe. So much looking forward to it! Any spare for

Warsaw - Poland tickets? I need one ticket, in any categories is fine.

Thanks a lot for your help =).

Cheers!

Olivia

Hello,

I'm Olivia from Indonesia. Will fly for thousand miles away to Europe in September. Will be my first ever trip to Europe. Afraid but excited! :)

Coincidence that Colplay will play in some countries in Europe. So much looking forward to it! Any spare for

Cheers!

Olivia

Here you can buy ;)

http://www.eventim.pl/coldplay-tickets-warszawa.html?affiliate=PLE&doc=artistPages%2Ftickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&key=779648%242119256&jumpIn=yTix&kuid=466739&from=erdetaila

Hello,

Cheers!

Olivia

Oh, English link -> http://www.eventim.pl/coldplay-tickets-warszawa.html?affiliate=EN&doc=artistPages%2Ftickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&key=779648%242119256&jumpIn=yTix&kuid=466739&from=erdetaila&language=en

YES SAME. I want to cry and throw up from excitement when I think about it. Also, no idea how am I going to live without Coldplay entertaining me live :D

Also I can't believe people are (hopefully) going to stay up and post all the tweets about this show. Or are they? :D