✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[24-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Air Canada Centre, Toronto, Canada

Tash

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The show was amazing!!! They actually sounded better than last night. And for those of you worried about Chris' arm, or elbow, he didn't have the band on tonight, so I guess he's doing better! The band also changed up the setlist and put Trouble instead of Warning Sign. I don't know if it's the first time they played trouble on this tour. Great show as always, Can't wait to have them back!!

==Setlist==

1 Mylo Xyloto

2 Hurts Like Heaven

3 In My Place

4 Major Minus

5 Lovers In Japan

6 The Scientist

7 Yellow

8 Violet Hill

9 God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

10 Princess Of China

11 Up In Flames

12 Trouble

13 Don't Let It Break Your Heart

14 Viva La Vida

15 Charlie Brown

16 Paradise

17 Us Against The World

18 Speed Of Sound

19 Clocks

20 Fix You

21 Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

The show was amazing!!! They actually sounded better than last night. And for those of you worried about Chris' arm, or elbow, he didn't have the band on tonight, so I guess he's doing better! The band also changed up the setlist and put Trouble instead of Warning Sign. I don't know if it's the first time they played trouble on this tour. Great show as always, Can't wait to have them back!!

==Setlist==

1 Mylo Xyloto

2 Hurts Like Heaven

3 In My Place

4 Major Minus

5 Lovers In Japan

6 The Scientist

7 Yellow

8 Violet Hill

9 God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

10 Princess Of China

11 Up In Flames

12 Trouble

13 Don't Let It Break Your Heart

14 Viva La Vida

15 Charlie Brown

16 Paradise

17 Us Against The World

18 Speed Of Sound

19 Clocks

20 Fix You

21 Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

This is the 2nd time they've played Trouble on this tour. Last time though it was in place of Up In Flames.

Just got home! I have the whole concert on video, will take a few days to upload everything... Got a few things in twitter. ( lexboflex ) An amazing show.. Great to meet some Coldplayers :)

I can't wait to see them again someday!

Just got home! I have the whole concert on video, will take a few days to upload everything... Got a few things in twitter. ( lexboflex ) An amazing show.. Great to meet some Coldplayers :)

Just got in the door too. Great to meet you and Kevin, and Great to meet Jilly!! Coldplay really do have the greatest fans anywhere!:D

Not much in the way of quality pics/video, but I'll upload what I have to FB aafter I've had some much needed sleep...

AFter I got scanned in, I went back outside and ran into my best friend from Kingston...I didn't think we'd meet up since there were 20,000 people there,lol. Also played the piano!:D

It's all to much to put into coherent words right now. but THANK YOU COLDPLAY!!!:D:D:D

Glad that you had a good time and ran into your best friend from Kingston so that you could enjoy the concert together.

I read the newspaper reviews posted in the thread about the 23.7. concert - the reviews were not so positive. But the tweets from fans were very positive / amazing.

The piano was mentioned in one of the threads - they played and sang-along to the Scientist. So you played the piano - which song did you sing? The Scientist?

Glad that you had a good time and ran into your best friend from Kingston so that you could enjoy the concert together.

I read the newspaper reviews posted in the thread about the 23.7. concert - the reviews were not so positive. But the tweets from fans were very positive / amazing.

The piano was mentioned in one of the threads - they played and sang-along to the Scientist. So you played the piano - which song did you sing? The Scientist?

Just a bit of The Scientist and a bit of VLV. My friend who took pics of it had to run for diner, and I wanted to be in my seat early. It was so fun to play a bit of Coldplay music on a nice piano AT a Coldplay show.:)

Chris Martin visited Sick Kids hospital today. I know this because a child I know was one of the kids that spent time with him. They were not allowed any pics, but they all got autographs and he sung Paradise to them....

My heart be still!

I'd kind of hoped he would. I had my eye surgeries at Sick Kids when i was little, so it has a strange significance for me. So glad he did that.:D

To fans that want to hunt the band down during the day: If you wo nder whgat they're doing, that's probably what Chris is doing. The man is pure class!:D

I just met TracieMorgan and JillyBlue! Love meeting Coldplayers :)

Total coincidence that worked out perfectly!!!!!

And I bought the first T-shirt & programme sold today,lol. Alex got the second. My pics of the band suck, but I have shots of the merch table being set up,lol.:D

Hey All

What an amazing show last night still recovering from it, Have tons of Pics and Videos, will post them tonight when I get home from work.

By the way I am a newbie on this site so pop me a message and say Hi, im a hardcore Coldplay fan seen 7 shows so far and this one was one of the best visually.

Vocally, Chris was spot on i'm a technical person and I personally think the sound tech could have helped him out just a little as I could hear Chris vocally strain here and there but that is what happens when you in the middle of a tour.

What an amazing show last night still recovering from it, Have tons of Pics and Videos, will post them tonight when I get home from work.

By the way I am a newbie on this site so pop me a message and say Hi, im a hardcore Coldplay fan seen 7 shows so far and this one was one of the best visually.

Vocally, Chris was spot on i'm a technical person and I personally think the sound tech could have helped him out just a little as I could hear Chris vocally strain here and there but that is what happens when you in the middle of a tour.

Welcome!

And I bought the first T-shirt & programme sold today,lol. Alex got the second. My pics of the band suck, but I have shots of the merch table being set up,lol.:D

Glad you were able to meet your friend. Kevin and i looked behind us and you were gone and I thought you were trying to upgrade your ticket or dropped something on or way back from Starbucks. We were sad we never got to say goodbye to you! But that's okay. SO amazing to meet you and Jilly! I love coldplay fans.

BTW I ended up buying a tour program and Kevin and I spent time picking up a bunch of confetti after the show if you want some! Let me know! :)

Just a bit of The Scientist and a bit of VLV. My friend who took pics of it had to run for diner, and I wanted to be in my seat early. It was so fun to play a bit of Coldplay music on a nice piano AT a Coldplay show.:)

Are you talking about that small piano outside the venue!?

I totally thought the one outside ACC was part of Coldplay's promotion, but they are all around the city. Sat in Yorkville and was serenaded by two very talented girls playing beautiful music. I was hoping Chris would pop by and play a song or two, but glad the boys were at Sick Kids'. They are so incredible. Can't wait to see them again. I am thinking maybe after 8 shows in Toronto, I need to see them somewhere else to see how the crowds are different.

BTW -- looks like we joined the message board at the same time!