✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[24-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Air Canada Centre, Toronto, Canada

Tash

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does a Canon DSLR count as a professional camera?

ANY camera that has a removable lens is considered a "professional" camera, even if you only bring one lens. Point and shoots are fine, even "big" ones, as long as the lens is permanently attached.

ANY camera that has a removable lens is considered a "professional" camera, even if you only bring one lens. Point and shoots are fine, even "big" ones, as long as the lens is permanently attached.

That's what I figured. Darn it! Anyone think they could possibly be recording this show for a new DVD?

That's what I figured. Darn it! Anyone think they could possibly be recording this show for a new DVD?

Absolutely I think that! Back at the beginning of #ColdplayFilm, several people suggested Toronto, and some said we deserved it for the Cancelled DVD in '06. Maybe Coldplay agree.:D

I'm confused, too. I have VIP tix for both the 23rd and 24th and in the communication they sent out it says "Non-professional cameras and cell phone cameras are allowed during the concert and at the VIP reception."

But the LiveNation Advisory I received in Email said no cameras are allowed.

So I'm going to only take my cell phone on the 23rd and if I see that cameras are getting in I will post something on this thread for the benefit of the folks attending on the 24th.

I'm confused, too. I have VIP tix for both the 23rd and 24th and in the communication they sent out it says "Non-professional cameras and cell phone cameras are allowed during the concert and at the VIP reception."

But the LiveNation Advisory I received in Email said no cameras are allowed.

So I'm going to only take my cell phone on the 23rd and if I see that cameras are getting in I will post something on this thread for the benefit of the folks attending on the 24th.

Well according to Coldplay and anchorman we can bring them. I am just going to bring my digital. Bummed I can't bring my nicer one, but it's okay.

I'm not going. Thank you megabus for raising your prices AFTER I got a Visa gift card for only the old amount. Thank you so much.

:(. They wouldn't honor their original price for people who already paid? That is terrible!

:(. They wouldn't honor their original price for people who already paid? That is terrible!

No, I was just going to the site to pay today when I saw the price increase. I had it figured down to the penny because I have almost no money for the trip.

However, I over-reacted a bit. I'm still going to go, but only if I can find a new way home of somewhere to hang out other than a coffee shop,lol.

No, I was just going to the site to pay today when I saw the price increase. I had it figured down to the penny because I have almost no money for the trip.

However, I over-reacted a bit. I'm still going to go, but only if I can find a new way home of somewhere to hang out other than a coffee shop,lol.

How far do you live from the venue?

Any thoughts on what section 117, row 8 seats 13&14 will be like - are they a little too far to the back side of the side or from other experience on the tour will we still have a good view of the goings on on stage?

Thanks for your feedback....