✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[24-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Air Canada Centre, Toronto, Canada

Tash

If there are people who could scour twitter and facebook for photos etc as they happen that would be great :)

We're looking for updates to post to Wiki so a confirmed (or at least an unconfirmed) setlist and media reviews & pics posted in the threads here is a great help! :D

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any thoughts on what section 117, row 8 seats 13&14 will be like - are they a little too far to the back side of the side or from other experience on the tour will we still have a good view of the goings on on stage?

Thanks for your feedback....

Though I have never been to this venue, or looked at the chart, you should be in a great spot! Any spot will do at a Coldplay concery, really. Everyone is involved and theviews are great from every angle.

[EDIT]: I just looked at the chart, those will be great seats!!

Though I have never been to this venue, or looked at the chart, you should be in a great spot! Any spot will do at a Coldplay concery, really. Everyone is involved and theviews are great from every angle. And accorded to previous shows, you might be near the C-stage unless they decide to switch it up!

I think you're right. You can't really tell from the map since it doesn't chow the B or X stages, but it looks promising.

6zuhw0.gif

I wish I could say the same for section 311 where I'll be,lol.

A friend just got her tickets sorted out this morning...via management, lucky chick! I know what to expect, but she has NO IDEA what she's in for. I'm crazy excited for her!

What do you mean via management?! Coldplay management? How did that happen!?

BTW, got my tickets in line very quickly, wrist band were in a bin, could have grabbed a bunch of them but that wouldn't have been right...pics look amazing. CANNOT wait for tomorrow night!

Any idea about what the band is doing tomorrow?

Was Jay-Z really there tonight? Maybe Gwyneth will pop up tomorrow with Bey?

What do you mean via management?! Coldplay management? How did that happen!?

BTW, got my tickets in line very quickly, wrist band were in a bin, could have grabbed a bunch of them but that wouldn't have been right...pics look amazing. CANNOT wait for tomorrow night!

Any idea about what the band is doing tomorrow?

Was Jay-Z really there tonight? Maybe Gwyneth will pop up tomorrow with Bey?

Her neice used to have ties to the band and did some begging. I would have gone with her, but didn't want to miss the show if she couldn't get tix. And she didn't want to pay for them...some 'true fan',lol.

Someone did tweet that Jay-Z was in the crowd, so maybe G. will be there too.

No idea about the band or where they'll be, but the crew often does soundcheck on the second day of double night, so they may not even be at the venue till call time.

EDIT: My bad grammar,lol. She only found out for sure that she was going this morning, so I bought a ticket a few weeks ago. The ticket that would have been mine got given to antother friend. Daman! And it's prob. a WAY better seat than mine,lol.

Wondering if maybe they will pop up at a radio station or much for an interview or two...or hang in Yorkville. I am looking to carve out a few hours tomorrow for some Chris-hunting...;)

I don't know Yorkville anymore. It's been so long since I've been there. But I suspect if they go out after the show (wihich I guess they don't much) that Guy would love the Bovine!

I don't know Yorkville anymore. It's been so long since I've been there. But I suspect if they go out after the show (wihich I guess they don't much) that Guy would love the Bovine!

Believe me, I know. I have only been recently for business meetings. I don't go south of Steeles - EVER. Might pass through just for fun, taking the day to enjoy this beautiful city. Such a shame I live here and never get to really experience it...Coldplay is the best excuse there is to go downtown.

Believe me, I know. I have only been recently for business meetings. I don't go south of Steeles - EVER. Might pass through just for fun, taking the day to enjoy this beautiful city. Such a shame I live here and never get to really experience it...Coldplay is the best excuse there is to go downtown.

I was born there and spent a lot of my youth there. It's a great place to go, and now Coldplay seems to be the only reason I ever do,lol.

Way psyched for tonight.

Just checked Ticketmaster and they've released a bunch of seats in all price ranges. Some really nice sidestage up now too...

If only I weren't prepping for a move at the end of the week. I'd be going again tonight knowing this! haha.

for anyone that was there last night and is going tonight, any idea how the side and rear views are for seeing the concert? Not that I mind, I could not afford the higher end tickets when they were released, and cannot afford to upgrade now as money is tight. Just being there, ( and if they play DLIBYH, well, I may scream so loud the stadium hears me :D ) that,s enough for me, and reading of how some got upgrades yesterday, well, I can hope. Shame artistically I am more of a wordsmith than a painter or crafter, else I would try to make a homemade t-shirt to wear.

Also, the last time they came to the ACC, did they celebrate Will's Birthday? I swore they always played Toronto on his birthday. Or am I getting confused with someone else?

Anyways, I am trying to convince my sister to come tonight, she has never seen them live and she really should. Hopefully she can find some nice tickets, enjoy the majesty and spectacle that is a Coldplay concert :D

Yup, it was July 30th twice I think.

It is fairly intimate so I think it will be great from anywhere.

Sooo excited! Heading downtown now for some quiet time before the show!

People pleasepost if you know where they are today!!

Good to hear its intimate, and just found out my sister is coming tonight, it's her first coldplay show :D I hope she gets upgraded, would make for an awesome first time, and it seems she is in 318 too :D Dear god I am bouncing around like a child filled with sugar, this is so awesome :D