✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[24-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Air Canada Centre, Toronto, Canada

Tash

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quick question: I know from previous concerts wearing t-shirts of the band that was playing was considered a faux pas. Still not sure why, but if I had an old t-shirt from when they came in 2009 ( not official, fan made so not the best quality) that would be ok to wear, right? Sure, it has shrunk( or my belly has grown :P ) but i love it, even as faded as it has become.

What do people think? Is it somehow wrong to wear a shirt of the band you are going to see?

think i may go down extra early, just to let the excitement and closeness of the venue psych me up even more. Thank god my head is shaved, I can use solar power to aid in increasing my psyched ness :lol:

To everyone going down tonight, 4 hours 28 minutes until doors open :D Gonna bounce all the way down on the bus

for anyone that was there last night and is going tonight, any idea how the side and rear views are for seeing the concert? Not that I mind, I could not afford the higher end tickets when they were released, and cannot afford to upgrade now as money is tight. Just being there, ( and if they play DLIBYH, well, I may scream so loud the stadium hears me :D ) that,s enough for me, and reading of how some got upgrades yesterday, well, I can hope. Shame artistically I am more of a wordsmith than a painter or crafter, else I would try to make a homemade t-shirt to wear.

Also, the last time they came to the ACC, did they celebrate Will's Birthday? I swore they always played Toronto on his birthday. Or am I getting confused with someone else?

Anyways, I am trying to convince my sister to come tonight, she has never seen them live and she really should. Hopefully she can find some nice tickets, enjoy the majesty and spectacle that is a Coldplay concert :D

Last night I started out in rear view seats and we were actually surprised at how good the view was. There isn't really a bad place to be, as the wristbands and screens look great from everywhere!

Enjoy the show!! My friend and I are wearing black shirts that say " Canada loves Coldplay" so if anyone sees us, feel free to say hi!

quick question: I know from previous concerts wearing t-shirts of the band that was playing was considered a faux pas. Still not sure why, but if I had an old t-shirt from when they came in 2009 ( not official, fan made so not the best quality) that would be ok to wear, right? Sure, it has shrunk( or my belly has grown :P ) but i love it, even as faded as it has become.

What do people think? Is it somehow wrong to wear a shirt of the band you are going to see?

Not at all! There is lots of that. Wear whatever makes you happy!

This thread is too empty!

[Where is Tash...? What I missed during my exams period?]

Andy Tallman ‏@andytallman

Our view for the #coldplayTO concert tonight. We're right beside the C-Stage. @ Air Canada Centre

?size=l

Elizabeth Bower ‏@judiththesnake

COLDPLAY!! #coldplayfilm #coldplayTO #concert #glowing #dark #stage @ Air Canada Centre

?size=l

On tour wth Coldplay ‏@oxfamontour

Amazing customised @coldplay tshirts tonight! Lovely folk supporting @oxfamcanada #coldplayTO

623773034.jpg?key=7651024&Expires=1343173817&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=ZYiAJETcMCm29cPnjOSbgdd1EBRWTvCVSCGBx1iOSyVtgNx0i-ODzoLbUDYk9JR5naHtZjqwNi72WIdy5IezEctYQ0dXrxtgciwizU1uT0czo8uyRva0jxPqyjNnc41ueF0vD7ypgpEPj7iRFvIrd~XYSe0R2ZBI3c8zqeRBRNs_

Tashana Billey ‏@tbilley

At the ACC! Waiting for the show to start ;) #ColdplayTO #MyloXylotoTour

scaled.php?tn=0&server=740&filename=fttdq.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

On tour wth Coldplay ‏@oxfamontour

Lovely Coldplay fans supporting Oxfam Canada! #coldplayTO

?size=l

Tashana Billey ‏@tbilley

Oh @emelisande singing her heart out. I'm amazed! #ColdplayTO #MyloXylotoTour

scaled.php?tn=0&server=876&filename=g5cbd.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Thamiraa Mahesan ‏@thamiraamahesan

With @mattbechbache about to have the best time of our lives. #ColdplayTO

AymuHfRCcAIKZbe.jpg:large