Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

T-Shirt Design - MX Inspired

iSwin

Hey Guys,

Don't really know where to post this kind of thing... Noob i know, but the other day I noticed Mylo Xyloto (10 letters) was the same length as my name so.. Improvising from their artwork i decided to firstly make this:

373828_10150476245309864_721369863_8999341_1804897622_a.jpg

Today I was looking on the Coldplay store for some T-Shirts but couldn't find anything that caught my eye all too much so i thought i would design one myself, for myself.

This is what i came up with:

Front:

AivVVekCAAE5_p-.jpg:large

Back (Luminous Writing):

AivWBmCCAAEoCl1.jpg:large

Just wondering if anyone has tried anything similar and your general feedback on the T-Shirt! :)

PS - Go Easy on the Newbie :D

Thanks for the positive feedback :) ! The shirt came and its really cool, the glow in the dark effect is awesome and I am so gutted its just a bit too small for me & the print seems to stretch across my chest :/ Had to order another one at a larger size.

Teco - Its an iMac i got for christmas! not sure how to print screen as of yet! (not that i bothered to google it haha. BTW I bought one of the MX t-shirts from your portfolio

Kiame - Yes, I did put my own name on a T-Shirt. Popular thing to do for Football Shirts.. I thought why not!?

Mr_Bond007 - StreetShirts.co.uk - Really good software. PS - i found converting to Vectors makes the product cheaper.

[EDIT] - Had to take links down...

getCreationPreviewImage.aspx?filename=PFC%5BeJ80n451Ipr1t5p1Y2643fj55fB1rD%5D&size=370

getCreationPreviewImage.aspx?filename=PFC%5B878q72RQ24C672GAH6K6pj4sI36E34%5D&size=370

getCreationPreviewImage.aspx?filename=PFC%5BX16Mwy79t785G11fP06EF7dWGrm34M%5D&size=370 OR V2 getCreationPreviewImage.aspx?filename=PFC%5B52qC8xe287P21Jt5404ocC1jGoBT36%5D&size=370

^do a HLH shirt

I will on Thursday afternoon got to study for some Exams at Uni :(

Have a go yourself, its really easy especially if you have the ETIAW font. Mock something up in Photoshop(or Similar software) upload an image to the site, convert it to a vector and you have many choices to chose from :).

I think the pricing is reasonable of you consider you get exactly what you want.

Thanks for the positive feedback :) ! The shirt came and its really cool, the glow in the dark effect is awesome and I am so gutted its just a bit too small for me & the print seems to stretch across my chest :/ Had to order another one at a larger size.

Awesome designs!!

Teco - Its an iMac i got for christmas! not sure how to print screen as of yet! (not that i bothered to google it haha. BTW I bought one of the MX t-shirts from your portfolio

so thats where that 0,47 euros came from to my paypal! :lol:

thanks for buying, man :)

btw, print screen with "apple key + shift + 4". release it and done.

cheers.

Don't you think you'll get in trouble for "stealing" the symbols Coldplay made and print them on shirts? I'm kinda paranoid about something like this :uhoh:

Yeah i do.. But I would write to them suggesting that if they was to make t-shirts like this then i'd happily give them my money and not street shirts!! ( MIND YOU - I THINK WE ALL WOULD!??? )

• 2 years later...