✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Keane Forum

BagMaster

They have a forum on the official site keanemusic.com but I wouldn't really call it active... at least not like this place is. Maybe it will pick up a little when the new album comes out (I would hope) but the site itself is worth checking out. Lots of updates, messages from the band, and little studio clips these days. Other then that there is a pretty active keane thread right here in the world of music forum with plenty of other fans for you to talk to. Thats what I would check out...

The official forum is quite big, but seeing as they haven't really been openly productive for pretty much the last year and a half there's not much going on now. I'm sure it'll start up again when they annouce the new album and a first single.

I've tried finding decent forums for a range of bands and all of them are inactive, Smashing Pumpkins used to have a good one years ago. Even when Arcade Fire released their last album I thought it would lead to a lot of activity on an AF forum (Wasn't official I don't think), well no, not at all, a handful of posts a day. Quite shocking.

Seeing as Keane's mainstream popularity was relatively short lived and quite a while ago I doubt you'll find a decent one.

In a strange way the most important thing in keeping a forum "alive" is how strong the "non-band" sections of the forum are. Good General Discussion Areas (like the always busy World of Music section on this site) keep people coming back during those long dry spells between albums. That is why this board has done an excellent job of keeping posters active that may no longer even be the biggest of coldplay fans. Coldplaying - It's not just for Coldplay fans anymore!