✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Erm, Ireland?

PenandPencil

Hi all :)

Unless I'm mistaken, why aren't Coldplay playing in Ireland this year? :shocked2: I mean, if they are playing in the summer in Ireland surely it'd be announced by now. No? :embarrassed:

I've been searching for what seems like forever for information for the past few weeks about them playing here, but NOTHING has surfaced. I missed them at Oxegen last year and I swore that I'd see them this year. Well ... :\

Thanks in advance for any information. :)

Oh - and sorry if this thread is in the wrong place. I'm a bit new here and this forum is a big place. :inquisitive:

-P&P

@SprayCanSoul - I really don't mind where they're playing, to be honest. I just hope they announce something.

@BelfastBoy - Slane seems fun :) Never been up there myself, but I like the idea of listening to them in the open countryside. Only if it's not raining, though D:

@lovebeginswith - Well, hopefully! Slane, Aviva, o2 ... ah Jaysus, can't they just announce something? :(

I have been to Slane for a lot of shows. If I gave you any advice, it would be "book a b&b in the area for the night".

That walk back to the coaches is (or was when I went there) about an hours walk, through fielding and darkness. When on your feet ALL day at the show, its horrendous. Then when you get there, you still have the journey back to your area. horrible.

I have been to Slane for a lot of shows. If I gave you any advice, it would be "book a b&b in the area for the night".

That walk back to the coaches is (or was when I went there) about an hours walk, through fielding and darkness. When on your feet ALL day at the show, its horrendous. Then when you get there, you still have the journey back to your area. horrible.

Indeed. My other reason for preferring a venue to be in a city, with allocated seats is a simple one. My wife has limited mobility and so it's always preferable for us to have seats and not having to walk miles to get anywhere!

• 3 months later...