The Christina Cumberbatch Thread

rudy_o

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hallo :curtain:

hai der Ren :sneaky:

It makes me sad that I'm going to graduate from high school before we get to see series 3. :(

Yeah, I'll be a senior in spring 2014 so I'll either be close to graduating or graduated from high school, depending on the time of year. :sad:

If I'm lucky, I'll be out of my postgraduate course by spring 2014. :whistle:

[/old]

Wow, nice! :wacky:

omg I realized that I have Teen Arts on Tuesday and I'm doing a solo and I haven't practiced said solo since the failed region auditions and my nice clarinet is at school because I've been sick so I tried playing it on my bad clarinet and it sounded like shit. ;~;

If I'm lucky, I'll be out of my postgraduate course by spring 2014. :whistle:

[/old]

congrats!

guys, appearently I can sen a message to Sherlock Holmes on the site of my school :uhoh:

well the site where we message each other about schoolwork and stuff

NOW WHAT SHOULD I WRITE?? :wacko:

Wow, nice! :wacky:

omg I realized that I have Teen Arts on Tuesday and I'm doing a solo and I haven't practiced said solo since the failed region auditions and my nice clarinet is at school because I've been sick so I tried playing it on my bad clarinet and it sounded like shit. ;~;

Oh no!!!! :(

I'll be a freshman in college in fall of 2014 :dance:

I still think 2013 is million years away. :lol:

Aww no! :( But anyway, that means the solo will sound much better on the nice clarinet. :nice: Also, people won't be able to tell the difference between a good and great performance unless they play an instrument as well, so you needn't worry that much. :smiley: