✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Christina Cumberbatch Thread

rudy_o

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think 2013 is million years away. :lol:

Aww no! :( But anyway, that means the solo will sound much better on the nice clarinet. :nice: Also, people won't be able to tell the difference between a good and great performance unless they play an instrument as well, so you needn't worry that much. :smiley:

And I really don't know how this works at all, except that I'm performing. D:

I was in a similar predicament last year. It was the Friday before our Monday concert and my clarinet got broken (the plastic cracked :bigcry:) I had to warm up on another person's clarinet 5 minutes before stage time and I was a soloist! I was scared to death! :P But it turned out okay :)

There are several thoughts I get in my head when I see this thread title:

1. How much I miss Christina (:hug:)

2. Benedict Cumberbatch is a mouthful of a name to say.

3. How Cumberbatch somehow makes me think "Cabbage Patch" (like the Cabbage Patch Kids)

4. How funny Benedict Cabbagepatch sounds

5. How it'd be cool if Christina was actually married to him, particularly so I could call her CC and shorten the otherwise lengthy name

I'm a weird person sometimes. :disappointed:

You would, but I'd still call you Celien, just because that name is really pretty. :blush:

EDIT: Not to say that Christina isn't a pretty name. Christina Cumberbatch is a lot to say, and I can imagine Christina being CC and it being totally cool.

I was in a similar predicament last year. It was the Friday before our Monday concert and my clarinet got broken (the plastic cracked :bigcry:) I had to warm up on another person's clarinet 5 minutes before stage time and I was a soloist! I was scared to death! :P But it turned out okay :)

oh man that really sucks. D: the worst thing that happened to me was at our winter concert, I had to leave to go on stage early to tune the band and I forgot to take my phone out of my pocket. Luckily it was on silent but I was paranoid it would fall out on stage.

Chrissy! How be you? :botoxlips:

Not bad! Very busy, and this past week I've been sick, but overall pretty good. :nice: You? :wacko:

There are several thoughts I get in my head when I see this thread title:

1. How much I miss Christina (:hug:)

2. Benedict Cumberbatch is a mouthful of a name to say.

3. How Cumberbatch somehow makes me think "Cabbage Patch" (like the Cabbage Patch Kids)

4. How funny Benedict Cabbagepatch sounds

5. How it'd be cool if Christina was actually married to him, particularly so I could call her CC and shorten the otherwise lengthy name

I'm a weird person sometimes. :disappointed:

1. d'aw, I missed you too :hug:

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PKK9RU8to0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PKK9RU8to0[/ame]

~1:14 :P

3. Same interview, ~2:03

4. ^

5. Omg ikr, I can't even imagine how epic that would be

tumblr_m0fvv3pjLK1r3ncgmo5_250.gif

You would, but I'd still call you Celien, just because that name is really pretty. :blush:

EDIT: Not to say that Christina isn't a pretty name. Christina Cumberbatch is a lot to say, and I can imagine Christina being CC and it being totally cool.

I hate my name tbh. :P

:sneaky:

:wacky:

Is it bad that when I think of the name Benedict, I think of the egg dish? :anxious:

When I think of Benedict, I think of

tumblr_m0y7rk2AMu1qbev61o1_400.png

How amusing.

tumblr_lz9q549Nqq1qb9fl4o1_r2_250.gif

So, I was going to do something today that required a social life, but then I couldn't because I'm sick. :|

So yeah.

And I'm really pissed because my chem teacher gave us a 110 question packet due Monday. :|

I'm in this video, by the way

[ame=

]
[/ame]

I'm the first clarinet. :awesome: