February 26, 201214 yr Are they very rare to buy? I've found a set new which I fancy buying because the price is low and I doubt I'll find them again being so cheap. Also, do all the Viva La Vida LP's fold out and include the CD inside aswell?
February 26, 201214 yr I have a similar question. Does the vinyl Prospekts March include a CD/digital version?
February 26, 201214 yr The VLVODAAHF vinyl has a version which includes a CD version. But not all of them. So be sure to check. There is no Prospekt's March vinyl version with CD included, they're all vinyl only
February 26, 201214 yr Author Found out the copy is a gatefold version so I'm definitely getting. happy happy!
February 29, 201214 yr Author Gatefold still doesn't necessarily mean it includes a CD btw Well, I'm willing to take the gamble. Paid £16 for both of them so no loss if it doesn't.
March 1, 201214 yr Hey, let us know if it s special combo or similar. Sounds like its gatefold vinyl packaging, like doritji said, but always good to have confirmation!
March 2, 201214 yr Author Where did you find them for that price? eBay. Both brand-new. I don't understand why no-one else was bidding. I was watching 2 other LP's today, X&Y & ROB and X&Y went for £20 and ROB for £17!
March 2, 201214 yr Author I only have the VLV single LP, had to buy the cd separately. Found out this was the case with my copy aswell. How much are the white CD'S?
March 2, 201214 yr The white CD's cost a lot. And I think no one ever really knew that they were just the cd's given with the LP, not a promo CD.
March 2, 201214 yr Author White cd's, what am I missing? :stunned: On YouTube, a guy had the bookfold edition LP for VlV but also included inside was a white copy of VlV. I was hopeful I would get this in my LP aswell but I didn't.
March 2, 201214 yr I have the copy with the cd and it's clearly written in the sticker on the front cover that the cd is included. It's a US version, so most of the people selling it are from there, it would probably cost you less to buy the vinyl again than the cd separately since it's always sold as promo for stupid prices like this :wink:
March 2, 201214 yr Yup that's what I'm talking about. And they get sold like that A LOT! That's what you get when you aren't educated well in the world of Coldplay collecting :p
March 2, 201214 yr Author Yup that's what I'm talking about. And they get sold like that A LOT! That's what you get when you aren't educated well in the world of Coldplay collecting :p I don't understand. SO are these CD's rare or not rare? Can you explain why people are uneducated?
March 2, 201214 yr The CD isn't rare. It just comes with US capitol CD+LP versions. But, people take them out of the vinyl packaging, and sell them as album promo's. But they aren't album promo's, and people keep buying them seperately thinking they are. Of course, I don't have anything against people buying them, but it's just that, if they did their research, it would save them a lot of money. But I get that you'd want to buy it to kinda have the LP+CD version.
March 3, 201214 yr Here you go: http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c222/9102/?action=view¤t=0fb2d6b6.jpg&evt=user_media_share Sealed copy looks like this.
Create an account or sign in to comment