✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

60 things girls need know about guys

LoryABjerre

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on the picture I thought, then you'll have better luck. Michelle from part of your life is same life in life nothing lost to conquer her.

Me love a man celeb not married not have children and is the sadness of my life I hate the word celeb famous showbiz all is lost.

Opening a thread like this, I knew that after some posts she would start posting again about her own life and all the things that she said before. Even repeating that this is a thread about real relationships, she still has to emphasize on her own loneliness and nothingness.

wow just read the first post....how true is all this??!??!!?

err...guys? any answers? lol

It’s not. The list is silly, like those lists posted forward by teenagers on facebook who think they are doing others a favor/giving them insight. How can you take this list serious when it has things in there like below???

56. When a guy hits your butt it means that he wants you sexually. My dad wants me sexually?

53. We love it when girls talk about there ass. Where? There? I guess he meant to write ‘their’ instead of ‘there’. And just, just, no.

58. Guys love neck rubs and if he lets you keep doing it, it means that he really likes you or his neck really hurts.

22. Guys love you more than you love them if they are serious in your relationships. :rolleyes:

20. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don't need to give advice. BUT 26. Guys seek for advice from girls not other guys. BUT 20. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don't need to give advice. BUT 26. Guys seek for advice from girls not other guys. :huh:

32. Guys learn from experience not from the romance books that girls read and take as their basis of experience. :nod: Yes, girls all read those romance books. Moreover, they even use it all as a basis for their experience. (ALERT: That was irony)

Last one really makes me think this is written by a boy who clearly doesn’t know shit about girls. I know now, on the other hand, some things about him. He likes it when girls talk about ass. He’s a jealous boy. He doesn’t like skinny girls. He brags a lot. He is ticklish on the ribs. He hits girls’ asses when he wants them sexually. He spends his money rather on his lunch than a girl. He thinks he’s mature and a grown-up (bwahahaha). He wants his girls to be straightforward while he himself will say “Leave me alone” when he wants her to come and listen to him. :huh: He is secretly in love with a friend who has a boyfriend, so he avoids them when the boyfriend is around. He thinks he understands guys and is doing others a favour by making such a list or .... he is simply a troll.

You forgot one Lory!

61. Guys like hens of luxury

:nod:

Lory, you asked us what we thought of the list. What do you think yourself about it? It doesn’t matter whether you have been in a relationship or not, because this list is about guys in general, not only about guys in a relationship. :)

people in my life to be change not me and I go to a psy like many. and the only thing he told me it was the day I find someone who love me when the whole life will change and be happy[/url]

I am open to meeting in real life :dozey:

You make your psy sound like an incompetent tard. Maybe it is more like that he told you a whole lot more but you just didn’t want to hear it? I see that happening a lot on these forums. People say a lot but you seem to pick out the bad stuff, keep on cherry picking to support your invalid theory of you being nothing but a groupie on the net. (Which is not true!!!) Please, if you don’t like your psy, then go to another one. Try to find one that you feel comfortable with.

Because really, it is really naive to think that if you find love, your whole life will change for the better and you’ll be happy. Sorry, but it takes more than that.

do not wanna change my appearance and my personality for men who want to meet me. because they want modern women .
We don’t ask you to change your looks and personality. You have a great heart and should be proud of what you look like. We only ask you to change your attitude and passiveness. Don’t wait for life to turn into a happy carnival, go out and ask a good psy for supporting you.

Maybe it’s not the right order: Find a boyfriend and you’ll be happy. Maybe it’s the other way around: Be happy and you will find a boyfriend.

Do you want a boyfriend because you want to be happy and think that’s the only way to achieve it or do you mostly just want to be happy? In this, I really agree with The Mad Hatter and Kiame; you really should not look for happiness only/solely in a relationship.

I feel really bad about your family and friends emphasizing all the time on you being single and implementing that this is a bad thing. I wished you were among another kind of people, the kind of people like in this forum that know that there’s more to life than being in a relationship. You can be everything while not being in a relationship. You can be your real you. Don’t forget that too many people want to be so badly in a relationship that they play a role and/or neglect themselves and their own needs when being in a relationship, just to keep this illusion up.

Don’t give up, have strength. Life is not over yet, today is the first day of the rest of your life!

This was supposed to talk about "girls need know about guys " for people in general.

when I said discution is that people will talk about their love stories based on those sentences that I found on the net . For me these words have no sense to my life.

I 've no love story in my life and this issue does not concern me. I think I explained.

Then for all contributions that men and women is well within their personality is their saying they are good and a great personality inside.

I'm not so lucky in my life, I live with robots are people who do not have a lot of humanities. therefore is impossible to build from nothing.

father & mother gives love to his children, and they have a nice great intelligent personality they will be strong to face life. but because they also see love between parents and watch their children.

I see couples in my life and I see they lack love because they prefer to shine in society to have worked full more for useless materialism.

the children are left to themselves without education, they become delinquent or nonexistent and are being manipulated by the society zombies.

Communication, forgiveness, sharing, giving, this is what makes people happy to be safe from them and moving forward in life. and not otherwise receive to give. You know like in transactional marketing communication transaction would about love.

you see I did not need a psy if I know who I am and I want to exist. because want a own family a husband and children and be happy and I will complete because love .

and This is true if you give me the bad shit in love I can not turn into a true love for myself.

Happy father'day I love you much, you've given everything when I was little girl :kiss:

my father is a very calm and reassuring and simple man. so if someone is like him.

• 2 weeks later...