✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

60 things girls need know about guys

LoryABjerre

This is wrong, I´m not a guy but I can make a generalisation list too.

1. Men only date supermodels.

2. Guys do not consider fat girls actual girls.

3. THEY LIKE SAMMICHES

4. Men are jerks!

5. They do not care about feelings!

6. They are stones who only care about cars and naked girls.

7. men r so complicated!!1 uhh girls rule boys drool!!!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56. When a guy hits your butt it means that he wants you sexually.

Well I never!

58. Guys love neck rubs and if he lets you keep doing it, it means that he really likes you or his neck really hurts.

This made me crack up due to the idiocy.

I hate these stupid lists so much. It's written by some angsty fucking drop kick of a teenager who thinks he will "enlighten" everyone.

Half of them contradict each other, the other half are huge generalisations.

I can't stand this belief that men and women are like two completely different puzzles with little codes and secrets to break them. There aren't any "rules" or "secrets" or "lists" about how to understand anyone, and these stupid lists only prolong the idea that men and women are "alien" from one another. I hate that idea, because they fucking aren't. The only thing that makes them seem like that are the douchebags who read these lists.

People are different from one another as individuals. I know some girls who qualify for most of the shit on that list, just like I know some guys who don't even qualify for one.

The day I stop seeing these stupid lists is the day people get over themselves and actually judge others as human beings.

Sick of it.

/rant

yes

Occasionally I swear they're also written by some teen girl with ridiculous fantasies about how people and the world work, and cannot break free of them.

the easiest thing to do is realize that you're ugly and no man will ever wnat uou

:\

I can think of easier things. Like climbing Mount Everest.

WOAAAAAAAH

*camera pans out to reveal I'm actually in space*

the rule doesn't apply to you because you are a goddess

cats

"So this girl today totally called me like a goddess. Like she was being serious and I was like lol no waaaay and she was like omg u totally are. So I guess I'm a goddess. Hah, totally random.... haha as iffff......but she did say so......"

I'm actually at a loss as to how many ways I could go about ripping the absolute shit out of this thread, but Kiame's response was one of them.

I do what I can for who I can when I can but only for you.

yes if a man normal is interested in my real life. but I have no beauty outside as feminine women. men in my life are not interested. they do not like woman in social case almost the homeless tramp and tomboy.

(80% of attraction with the eyes and the physical and this is the first communication between men and women)

men are interested in women who are feminine and have a social stable and are well integrated into society.

Sorry to say but have you ever stopped to consider the main reason you haven't found a bf or love is you do come across kind of nuts, like someone else said in this thread change your attitude and outlook and I'm sure you will find someone in no time.

She has been making the same kind of "no one will ever love me" comments for a year or so now. I've been badly hurt in a relationship in the past but time is a great healer and people move on, so coming out with the same stuff a year down the line does come across as a bit odd to me.

I think, Lory, if you had a better attitude maybe your problems will fade.

I think a lot of people are attracted to great personalities, outgoing people and optimism.

What is for you a great personality?

for me is a person who is respected in real life, who takes decisions, is known by all, who leads, who can choose what they want in life because lot of power. and others ..

I do not know what I tell you about my life in real life. I'm not dreaming, I'm nothing to anyone. and I like to talk about reality is only that counts.

that's supposed to be a thread about people men and women in relationships love true. and in real life .

If you were still feeling the same after that amount of time wouldn't you think hey something isn't right and make a concious effort to get to the root of the problem?.

I didn't say she was crazy I said she comes across a bit crazy which isn't the most attractive feature and could have something to do with her not being able to find a bf, like someone else said if she changed her outlook a bit I'm sure she would have no problem getting a date.

If her feelings and outlook don't change then I highly doubt her being single is going to either.

Sorry to say but have you ever stopped to consider the main reason you haven't found a bf or love is you do come across kind of nuts, like someone else said in this thread change your attitude and outlook and I'm sure you will find someone in no time.

do not wanna change my appearance and my personality for men who want to meet me. because they want modern women .

do not wanna change my appearance and my personality for men who want to meet me. because they want modern women .

You don't need to change your appearance to find a decent guy.You just need to have more confidence in yourself and not think that you are not good enough for people when I'm sure you are:).

If you were still feeling the same after that amount of time wouldn't you think hey something isn't right and make a concious effort to get to the root of the problem?.

I didn't say she was crazy I said she comes across a bit crazy which isn't the most attractive feature and could have something to do with her not being able to find a bf, like someone else said if she changed her outlook a bit I'm sure she would have no problem getting a date.

If her feelings and outlook don't change then I highly doubt her being single is going to either.

I have felt like this. For upwards of 6 years now. When something emotionally devastating happens, there is no telling how long it will take to come to terms and move past that thing. If it runs too deep, then the event could trigger depression. Depressed people cannot just change how they feel and they cannot simply change their outlook.

You said "nuts". I don't think that's an appropriate term to describe Lory, or anyone else, for that matter. Being attractive to men should not be her first priority right now, as much as she talks about it. Her real problem is that she is convinced she isn't up to men's standards, which I have no doubt someone (maybe multiple people, along with advertising and the media) have convinced her of in her lifetime, which definitely isn't her fault, and definitely isn't going to go away overnight. It's an issue of self-esteem and self-worth.

It isn't difficult to see that her problem isn't that she is single.

I struggled with severe depression after a death in my family and then a while later a relationship that didn't work out so I know all too well how depression feels.

Lory to me doesn't come across as depressed, she seems to have self esteem and confidence issues and I disagree with you in that I think being in a decent happy relationship with someone would most likely do her the world of good.

I struggled with severe depression after a death in my family and then a while later a relationship that didn't work out so I know all too well how depression feels.

Lory to me doesn't come across as depressed, she seems to have self esteem and confidence issues and I disagree with you in that I think being in a decent happy relationship with someone would most likely do her the world of good.

She would be basing her happiness on a relationship. Not a good idea. She needs to find worth in herself on her own first.