60 things girls need know about guys

LoryABjerre

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just a fan of Coldplay.

I never dated anyone in my life.

I am also a fanatic stupid have lost his identity by the people in my life. I have any respect to the celebrities because not love me and their girlfriends famous or wifes famous is not my problem.

famous just like played with a groupie fangirl like me .

that's why I'm qualified professional groupie of nothing by celebrities on the net.

in reality it's much scandal to be discovered . So the first groupie virtual on net for the first time new fashion .

but it's just that my bestfriend girl say to me, she believe only in this way.

I'm just a fan of Coldplay.

I never dated anyone in my life.

I am also a fanatic stupid have lost his identity by the people in my life. I have any respect to the celebrities because not love me and their girlfriends famous or wifes famous is not my problem.

famous just like played with a groupie fangirl like me .

that's why I'm qualified professional groupie of nothing by celebrities on the net.

in reality it's much scandal to be discovered . So the first groupie virtual on net for the first time new fashion .

but it's just that my bestfriend girl say to me, she believe only in this way.

Damn Lory you need new friends

So if I'm single does this mean my life is pointless and redundant?

I'm single too I love someone but never with me because who preferred a supermodel, (not support this girl in front me it's like I disappeared a little more each day) my life is pointless and redundant?

Lory your logic is fallacious

I can ensure you that I am indeed a real person, and defining life as "the sum of the distinguishing phenomena of organisms, especially metabolism, growth, reproduction, and adaptation to environment" I am indeed distinguishable from inorganic matter.

I have a conscience, which is overseen by a series of electronic neural impulses being sent from my cognition to the tips of my fingers and toes.

That being said, this cognition, or method of thinking, allows me to have independent thoughts. It is what is allowing me to put energy into my fingers to type this lovely message to you.

Therefore, THIS IS REAL LIFE. We are simply rendezvousing from a distance as opposed to face-to-face. I have met a ton of realy great, admirable friends on this site. By declaring the internet (a very modern, humanly-constructed network) is "not real life," one would be trivializing the entire function of this site: A thing that I would argue that most of us are thankful for existing and bringing us together in such a fashion.

Anyway, on top of this, you contend that because you are a single person you are not real. This is why I'm confused regarding your logic. This is foreign to me. I can categorically say that most guys are looking for a lifelong commitment as well, and this line of thinking, that men aren't interested in you because you don't have the physique of a toothpick, is a logical fallacy. Thinking like this means you're isolating yourself: Saying it's an inherent fact that you will be alone forever. When you compound the problem by mentioning that you are a forever single anti-supermodel you isolate yourself farther from the reality that there ARE indeed good people out there.

So you, a self-imposed outcast, isolating yourself from friends and from romance, Who is not living real life: Us, or yourself?

I have not spoken of environmental things that makes me sad, I simply disappear, I still have dignity. and I'll be where people need me and do not look my weight.

It's very difficult to endure the fans who say I am fat and ugly on my facebook. Sorry I am not perfect I am who I am .

Lory your logic is fallacious

I can ensure you that I am indeed a real person, and defining life as "the sum of the distinguishing phenomena of organisms, especially metabolism, growth, reproduction, and adaptation to environment" I am indeed distinguishable from inorganic matter.

I have a conscience, which is overseen by a series of electronic neural impulses being sent from my cognition to the tips of my fingers and toes.

That being said, this cognition, or method of thinking, allows me to have independent thoughts. It is what is allowing me to put energy into my fingers to type this lovely message to you.

Therefore, THIS IS REAL LIFE. We are simply rendezvousing from a distance as opposed to face-to-face. I have met a ton of realy great, admirable friends on this site. By declaring the internet (a very modern, humanly-constructed network) is "not real life," one would be trivializing the entire function of this site: A thing that I would argue that most of us are thankful for existing and bringing us together in such a fashion.

Anyway, on top of this, you contend that because you are a single person you are not real. This is why I'm confused regarding your logic. This is foreign to me. I can categorically say that most guys are looking for a lifelong commitment as well, and this line of thinking, that men aren't interested in you because you don't have the physique of a toothpick, is a logical fallacy. Thinking like this means you're isolating yourself: Saying it's an inherent fact that you will be alone forever. When you compound the problem by mentioning that you are a forever single anti-supermodel you isolate yourself farther from the reality that there ARE indeed good people out there.

So you, a self-imposed outcast, isolating yourself from friends and from romance, Who is not living real life: Us, or yourself?

I honestly think Lory just doesn't know any other term for "off the internet" or "away from the keyboard" etc, hence uses real life. No need to jump on it and make something out of nothing.

I honestly think Lory just doesn't know any other term for "off the internet" or "away from the keyboard" etc, hence uses real life. No need to jump on it and make something out of nothing.

I am not loved I know, Or it's me or it's another girl. Fortunately I have a bestfriend man who console me .

and I uses real life is that's it I know I am invisible often too because I am not standard and pretty but I am a chance in life with one man , and not have one girl. yes when you're old is no longer life and we do not build a family in old age

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92108

Can I just say that I am not interested in dating my friend Michelle?

She's basically just one of the guys

Once we went to a Chinese buffet and she out-ate EVERYONE by like twofold. And she's tiny. Almost a midget. It was insane.

AWESOME though.