• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Coldplay is not awesome like they used to be

I"m listening to VLVODAAHF right now and it's SO GOOD AHHH

POC is like U REELEE HURT ME LOL

:|

Chris Martin sits at his piano, tapping keys on his trusty piano, playing a tune of what he thinks shall be a great duet piece. He has the melody down pat, and all is well there. Now his next task is the lyrics. Chris has written most of them with a special someone in mind for the most revered part of singing with him. However, he is stuck on how to finish off the chorus.

"I could have been a princess, you'd be a king..." he began to sing, "..could've had a castle, and wore a ring." This was difficult. Nothing was coming to mind. He let out a sigh. He had the last part of this song too - a verse of the tragedy of being hurt in love.

Suddenly, an idea came to mind. 'Of course! It was so simple,' he thought, beginning to play the next part of the song.

"But noooo, you let me gooooo!"

"YOU STOLE MY STARARAARARALALALLALALALLALALLALALALA

LALALALALALA

LALALLALALALALLALALALAAAA!!!!!"

It was melodic perfection! He repeated his new lines, pleased that he had accomplished the rough task of finishing this song's lines with mastery.

"CUS YOU REALLY HURT ME..."

waahj.png

Chris Martin sits at his piano, tapping keys on his trusty piano, playing a tune of what he thinks shall be a great duet piece. He has the melody down pat, and all is well there. Now his next task is the lyrics. Chris has written most of them with a special someone in mind for the most revered part of singing with him. However, he is stuck on how to finish off the chorus.

"I could have been a princess, you'd be a king..." he began to sing, "..could've had a castle, and wore a ring." This was difficult. Nothing was coming to mind. He let out a sigh. He had the last part of this song too - a verse of the tragedy of being hurt in love.

Suddenly, an idea came to mind. 'Of course! It was so simple,' he thought, beginning to play the next part of the song.

"But noooo, you let me gooooo!"

"YOU STOLE MY STARARAARARALALALLALALALLALALLALALALA

LALALALALALA

LALALLALALALALLALALALAAAA!!!!!"

It was melodic perfection! He repeated his new lines, pleased that he had accomplished the rough task of finishing this song's lines with mastery.

"CUS YOU REALLY HURT ME..."

waahj.png

Omg