✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What made you YOLO today?

Reilly

You're all more annoying than the spammers you make fun of

Oh Dee don't be sad we're sorry :hug:

Remember that one time when you posted all those fucking gifs on my VM wall, so much that it wouldn't load?

And WE'RE annoying? We're ALL annoying. Being annoying is what people in the Lounge (and this whole site) DO. And it's fun!

Let's go through some popular members and how they're annoying:

1. Crests: Has 150,000 posts. ONE HUNDRED FIFTY THOUSAND. HOW ANNOYING MUST THAT HAVE BEEN

2. Reilly: Look at his avi and sig. LOOK.

3. Kiame: She's not annoying. She's perfect :disappointed:

4. Rudy: "hi" "hi" "hi" "hi" "hi" "hi guys" "wut"

5. Dee: Resident pessimist

6. Cobalt: Puts people down (funny, but I'm afraid of her)

7. Emily: okay Emily isn't annoying really.

8. LoryABJ: :|

Let alone people like Mark, the fetus brigade, and hipster elitists that filter through

We're all annoying! I'm probably the worst! I spam, I make arguments that don't make sense, I criticize people, I YOLO everywhere, I brag and moan and complain and start threads and do a whole bunch of stupid annoying crap

But everyone is just so great! :bigcry:

Well almost everyone

But you know

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where should I post?

Find me a thread in the Lounge that isn't discussing yolo, Brent, or awk.

There's like a fucking million of them, if you don't stop focussing on the ones you hate you might notice that.

Oh Dee don't be sad we're sorry :hug:

Remember that one time when you posted all those fucking gifs on my VM wall, so much that it wouldn't load?

And WE'RE annoying? We're ALL annoying. Being annoying is what people in the Lounge (and this whole site) DO. And it's fun!

Let's go through some popular members and how they're annoying:

1. Crests: Has 150,000 posts. ONE HUNDRED FIFTY THOUSAND. HOW ANNOYING MUST THAT HAVE BEEN

2. Reilly: Look at his avi and sig. LOOK.

3. Kiame: She's not annoying. She's perfect :disappointed:

4. Rudy: "hi" "hi" "hi" "hi" "hi" "hi guys" "wut"

5. Dee: Resident pessimist

6. Cobalt: Puts people down (funny, but I'm afraid of her)

7. Emily: okay Emily isn't annoying really.

8. LoryABJ: :|

Let alone people like Mark, the fetus brigade, and hipster elitists that filter through

We're all annoying! I'm probably the worst! I spam, I make arguments that don't make sense, I criticize people, I YOLO everywhere, I brag and moan and complain and start threads and do a whole bunch of stupid annoying crap

But everyone is just so great! :bigcry:

Well almost everyone

But you know

Ok I'm sorry :disappointed:

There's like a fucking million of them, if you don't stop focussing on the ones you hate you might notice that.

Dude

Send me links. And not threads from 5 pages ago.

Ok I'm sorry :disappointed:

Dude

Send me links. And not threads from 5 pages ago.

OK fair enough Deeanna, but I find YOLO funny, and I wish you'd partake in my happiness. :cry: /guilttrip

Also, what do you call a Romanian woman in a bar? Like, with men around her.

Mark you're the worst

I think he might be worse than Timewarp

What do you think Reilly?

Oooh thats a toughie, he's not worse then Nikola, or that Jawr thing, but around about Timewarp's level. I'd say he's probably not worse then Timewarp, because Timewarp's less annoying now that he's actually started to realise how fucking annoying he initially was, Mark's annoying as fuck but he'll realise it soon and stop being so pretentious and try-hard.

Or maybe Timewarps less annoying because he rarely posts now, maybe thats it. Either way, Marks still less annoying then when Timewarp first started, oh fuck that was bad.

Oooh thats a toughie, he's not worse then Nikola, or that Jawr thing, but around about Timewarp's level. I'd say he's probably not worse then Timewarp, because Timewarp's less annoying now that he's actually started to realise how fucking annoying he initially was, Mark's annoying as fuck but he'll realise it soon and stop being so pretentious and try-hard.

Or maybe Timewarps less annoying because he rarely posts now, maybe thats it.

I don't think it's going to happen