✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

coldplay live?

COLD.PLAY

<P>I've seen them live at least once every tour since AROBTTH (including last summer)., Mostly in Chicago, but once at Alpine Valley as well.  In total about 6 or 7 times.  Obviously, I really like going to their gigs, but they do have a mixed reputation  as a live act. (I'm not going to rehash all the common complaints, but it should be easy to find them on other theads).  Personally, I think the band is quite different live than on record.  They sound rock-ier in person and they're one of the tightest bands I've ever seen live, especially the rythm section.  I also think you get a better sense of how the songs from the different albums fit together live.  I'd go at least once and make up your own mind about them live as opinions on their live show seem to run the full spectrum.</P>

I had my first Coldplay gig last December; Ahoy, Rotterdam (Holland). I don't have enough words to describe it. It was like a continuous high.. I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't even recognize the intro of Paradise:D

It was amazing & the Xylobands even made it more magical. Best night of 2011, hands down.

Saw them live three times, two times here in Holland (2009 and 2011) and once in Belgium (during last years Rock Werchter-festival). I agree with fakfak, the experience live is quite different than on the record. The last show I saw them play was truly the most epic one, because with only 10.000 attendees it was the most intimate show I saw them play. Also all the extras (Xylobands, confetti, balloons) they put in the show make it an impressive experience.

I saw them in Glasgow in 2005 (I think), was a brilliant experience, beautiful summer evening as the sun went down, huge crowd. Brilliant memory. Booked to see them twice in the next few months so hoping for more of the same!!

cape town last year was my first time. manchester in june will be my 2nd. promised myself at the end of the cape town concert i would see them again live. the experience is simply too much to comprehend, at least for me. highlight of my life