✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New music?! Unknown pop artists?

honeyy

Sick of all the radio stuff, but I want a genre similar to that (pop). Any artists like one direction, david archuleta, big time rush, coldplay, or onerepublic? someone who is underground and not well-known but still has good music? im trying to discover some cool new artists lol. Any suggestions for me?!

Not exactly unkown (at least in the UK), nor pop, but at the moment, I'm digging Benjamin Francis Leftwich.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6N3jUDKzq0]'Pictures' Official Video (HD) - Benjamin Francis Leftwich - YouTube[/ame]

Sick of all the radio stuff, but I want a genre similar to that (pop). Any artists like one direction, david archuleta, big time rush, coldplay, or onerepublic? someone who is underground and not well-known but still has good music? im trying to discover some cool new artists lol. Any suggestions for me?!

are you from the past? :surprised:

I know this really unknown underground pop band called The Beatles. I think they might be big one day.

i looked it up on youtube and found somewhere on the 10th page a band called the beatles and you might mean them, but no.. I don't think they'll ever be succesfull..

On topic: In Holland there is a band called Direct (Dutch people please don't laugh at me:(). I think they are very good for a dutch band and sometimes they make me slightly think of coldplay/foo fighters..