March 23, 201214 yr Because you always say the weirdest/most interesting stuff and it would be cool so you can have a place to go to put all your thoughts I dunno I have nothing interesting to say especially weirdest because is random.
March 23, 201214 yr I do not shut up Lory :angry: I did not want to talk about your private life apologize :embarrassed:
March 23, 201214 yr Author She's dating someone and is very happy I'm dating someone and am very happy We are not dating each other. We are friends DAMMIT LORY :angry:
March 23, 201214 yr Author GET OUT OF MY THREAD LORY :angry: nah you can stay I'm sorry let's make up
March 24, 201214 yr I dont think coldplay will be mad at you, if anything they will be happy because they will get more money from you buying their cds :nice:
March 24, 201214 yr I just crushed my A Rush of Blood to the Head CD :sad: With a rolling chair I have to go get a new one omg panic attack "MY PRECIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"
March 24, 201214 yr What you say ? :blank: (couldn't find my usual 'what you say' cat :disappointed:) Rudy posted something really gross on my visitor message thing and now i'm telling on him :snobby: I don't know if it's ok to repost but I thought it was hella funny
March 24, 201214 yr It's okay guys I bought a new one Crisis averted Your Best Buy has better stickers than I have.
March 24, 201214 yr GET OUT OF MY THREAD LORY :angry: nah you can stay I'm sorry let's make up Brent you try to get cornered behind a wall...? :o :confused: you have a gf. you said what to her after ? love played in net with a stranger . and respect my pseudo I love Jonas . even I am fanatic because is a celeb . and you yell at me. My friend Chris who is too celeb maybe have Rush of Blood to the Head
March 24, 201214 yr Author Brent you try to get cornered behind a wall...? :o :confused: you have a gf. you said what to her after ? love played in net with a stranger . and respect my pseudo I love Jonas . even I am fanatic because is a celeb . and you yell at me. My friend Chris who is too celeb maybe have Rush of Blood to the Head You love The Jonas Brothers, Lory? :uhoh:
Create an account or sign in to comment