✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I KNOW THIS WAS ASKED ALREADY!

Sternly

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awwwww

i love little islands, or the idea of them, at least!

imagine living on one...all by yourself...i mean, you and the fam, of course...and the island small enough to be cozy...and not too far from some other bigger island which itself not too far from some obscure mainland...

:cool:

hey windy city....hmmm only been there once but wanna go visit again sometime!

dallas isn't bad either.

yeah, i've heard that earlier from other meat-eaters.

i bet if the meat-eaters saw how the meat is actually produced in the mass market, a lot of them would give up eating it. and the others still eating...if they had to go hunt and kill the meat themselves, a lot would not do that either.

but i'm just guessing here....

not in person. but i've seen graphical pictures, and well they show those carcasses and how they get irradiated and etc. i mean, there is a whole science/engineering behind it.

if you wonder for a while, you'll see that they don't even let go of any parts of these creatures' bodies. it's all economics to the big companies, not food.

like, for example, did you know that 'Gell-O'...gelatin...comes from crushed bones of animals? sure does. And gelatin is used in all sorts of processed food...yogurt, cookies, ice cream, etc.

and then, do you know what "kosher" means? kosher means the butcher not only slits the throat but also drains all the blood off.

How gruesome is that?

:stunned:

i mean, would you want to have that job?