✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How did YOU first get into Coldplay?

Shiver911

LOL :lol: That's true, I think... I was a huge fan of ANYTHING pop before Coldplay saved my tail...Now I literally get sick when I hear any pop or alot of the cRAP that's around nowadays...:sick2: I threw up in a bowling alley, about three weeks ago, because there was nothing but pop/rap coming from the speakers...Thankfully it was a school outing and I got to go home :)

LOL :lol: That's true' date=' I think... I was a huge fan of ANYTHING pop before Coldplay saved my tail...Now I literally get sick when I hear any pop or alot of the cRAP that's around nowadays...:sick2: I threw up in a bowling alley, about three weeks ago, because there was nothing but pop/rap coming from the speakers...Thankfully it was a school outing and I got to go home :)[/quote']

I know what you mean by sh*t music and bowling alleys... The last time I went to the bowling alley, all they played was rap and other terrible things like Rio de Janeiro's funk music, samba and axé (these are the most terrible things in brazilian music nowadays...)

I used to like B*Withched too and Cleopatra :lol: :stunned:

B*Witched are supposed to be coming back sometime noooooooooooooooo, well that's the last thing I heard about them. :cry: :rolleyes:

Yeah I gues So Solid were alright but a lot of them are in prison now :rolleyes:

My favourite member was either Kaish (the one who sung the chorus on 21 seconds) or Asher D. Haha i know all their names :rolleyes: That's really sad. :/

Into Coldplay

Ha, that was a long time ago!!! - My first encounter with the best band in the world was sometime after Trouble was played on MTV! - I loved it and was very impressed by the vocals, the piano and of course the emotion and feelings that it startled in me. Brilliant!!! and the video (the European version) with Chris and Guy tied to chairs with flash lights in their faces! Brilliant! It was dark and mysterious and the music expressed everything I was denying and never dared to say. Loved it, still love it! (and I hope they have Coldplay wherever it is where you go when you die :P :wink3: :D )

I downloaded the Parachutes and couldn't stop listening it day and night for weeks!!! After a while I saw Yellow and Shiver and wanted to know who the faces were behind this amazing music and as they say the rest is history!!!

I couldn't settle until I bought my Parachutes and AROBTTH and the DVD and until I went to see them live and now not a day can go by without even only one song!!! - I love Coldplay!!!

And one other thing I wanted to mention! The young ones among us (14-year olds and such) - I congratulate :P :D you on your wonderful taste in music, when I was your age I was into Take That and Spice Grils :P :D (AL right I still love Robbie, but that's no excuse) :smug: :P :D

Cheerz Maria

i got VH1 last september and had it playing in the background a lot when i noticed that they play 'that song where the guys are in an empty room and the lead singer is singing to the camera' a lot. after i turned the volume up i was hooked and have been ever since :D :D

And one other thing I wanted to mention! The young ones among us (14-year olds and such) - I congratulate you on your wonderful taste in music, when I was your age I was into Take That and Spice Grils (AL right I still love Robbie, but that's no excuse)

:lol: The spice girls were another favourite of mine :o

And one other thing I wanted to mention! The young ones among us (14-year olds and such) - I congratulate you on your wonderful taste in music

Thank you :) I, too, liked the Spice Girls. :( A friend ofmine still does, actually, and thankfully she doesn't sing their songs around me :lol:

well... i saw them in yellow for the first time.. and i liked this song... but when trouble came out, my father loved of the song.... so, in christmas... i gave him parachutes..... but at the end... the cd is mineeee!!!! hahahahaha and from then i became a big fan of coldplay!!! :D soooo.... thanks daddy!!!! hahaahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

i got VH1 last september and had it playing in the background a lot when i noticed that they play 'that song where the guys are in an empty room and the lead singer is singing to the camera' a lot. after i turned the volume up i was hooked and have been ever since :D :D

ummm `that song` is In my place...so uv been hooked and u don`t know the name of the song :lol:

My good-y-ness me! Some of these stories are rather funny! :lol:

The In My Place video is a favorite of mine. I like it when Chris goes off around the room and comes back to almost tackle the mike and starts in with... 'Singin please...please...please...come back and sing to me...' etc.

Did you notice that in Yellow it looks like Chris just got out of bed? His hair is rather tousled (you can see when the camera guy does a close-up).