✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Best seamless/gapless songs in the setlist?

vreza

I'm sorry if there's been similar topics.

Mine (so far) is Clocks--In My Place from VLV Tour (Singapore). I wish I hadn't expected that, but I had previously seen their BBC concert which feature the same thing. So when Chris kept on banging his piano longer and longer on that last note of Clocks I just knew it. I knew that the epic intro from Will would follow. I think I died a little at that moment.

What about you guys?

I really like any seamless transition from a song into In My Place. No matter what song it is it always just sounds so awesome. My favourites would have to be Swallowed In The Sea/In My Place from the Twisted Logic Tour and Yellow/In My Place from the festivals last year :)

I'm very curious about Violet Hill into GPASUYF! It makes sense, since Violet Hill ends with the same chord as the first chord of GPASUYF! I assume Chris has the full control of the transition, with him alone on the acoustic guitar?

there's some great ones but when Postcards From Far Away went into VLV on the VLV tour... That was something else!

AH yes! I remember Chris asked everyone to sit down during PFFA, so we were all just jumped from our seats when VLV intro kicked in.

Just how they start off with MX/HLH

There are actually a couple songs on the album that were intended to be played as seemless tracks right from the start. These songs would be MX/HLH, MMIX/ETIAW, and AHT/DLIBYH/UWTB. For that reason, I suspect that if/when they decide to expand to a 24 song set, they will add Up With The Birds.

There are actually a couple songs on the album that were intended to be played as seemless tracks right from the start. These songs would be MX/HLH, MMIX/ETIAW, and AHT/DLIBYH/UWTB. For that reason, I suspect that if/when they decide to expand to a 24 song set, they will add Up With The Birds.

makes me wonder just where their stamina come from..

• 3 weeks later...
I'm very curious about Violet Hill into GPASUYF! It makes sense, since Violet Hill ends with the same chord as the first chord of GPASUYF! I assume Chris has the full control of the transition, with him alone on the acoustic guitar?

From what i remember in what I've watched online, Jonny is actually playing the ambient note from the end of Violet Hill into the intro of GPASUYF.

From what i remember in what I've watched online, Jonny is actually playing the ambient note from the end of Violet Hill into the intro of GPASUYF.

This is correct. You can hear it pretty clearly on the Cologne bootleg. Violet Hill transitions directly to GPASUYF.

I believe there's some sort of way to loop anything they've played.. do you have a video showing him playing that?