✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

James Vincent McMorrow

djibou

I can't find a thread about this genius, so I'm making one!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2XPDP6KkkE]James Vincent McMorrow - If I had a Boat - YouTube[/ame]

I'm so happy to see him at Osheaga this summer :D

I LOVE JAMES VINCENT MCMORROW :heart:

Follow You Down to the Red Oak Tree was the credits song for the movie Third Star (which if you haven't seen you really should I still cry over it D: ) and I really liked it so I looked it up and now I can't stop listening to him. :heart: So yeah. c:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSe4ketlsgQ&ob=av3e]Follow You Down to the Red Oak Tree / Third Star - YouTube[/ame]

I'm surprised it has taken this long for someone to make a thread about him. I don't know why I thought there was one. Weird. :thinking:

Anyway, he's great. I watched his Tiny Desk Concert from NPR via podcast the other night before bed. It was nice. :heart:

I LOVE JAMES VINCENT MCMORROW :heart:

Follow You Down to the Red Oak Tree was the credits song for the movie Third Star (which if you haven't seen you really should I still cry over it D: ) and I really liked it so I looked it up and now I can't stop listening to him. :heart: So yeah. c:

It's such a good song, but yeah, I haven't seen the movie. My favourites are If I Had a Boat, This Old Dark Machine and Down The Burning Ropes :wacky:

I'm surprised it has taken this long for someone to make a thread about him. I don't know why I thought there was one. Weird. :thinking:

Anyway, he's great. I watched his Tiny Desk Concert from NPR via podcast the other night before bed. It was nice. :heart:

UGH it is nice, I love how his voice is strong live, I just can't wait to see him live at Osheaga :wacky:

• 1 month later...

If things go to plan, I will be seeing him in July with my boyfriend. Which is quite apt seeing as the first time I heard him was when my boyfriend played me his album in the car on the way home after our first date. I've just been in love with him since then ... James of course. My boyfriend can fuck off.

If things go to plan, I will be seeing him in July with my boyfriend. Which is quite apt seeing as the first time I heard him was when my boyfriend played me his album in the car on the way home after our first date. I've just been in love with him since then ... James of course. My boyfriend can fuck off.

aawwww nice! :)

:lol: Oh, Emma.

The other bit sounds really cute, though. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

I have absolutely loved JVM since I heard Follow You Down at the end of Third Star (which, by the way, Megalomania is TOTALLY right about, it is phenomenal but it will leave you emotionally traumatised if you have something even resembling a heart!) and since I bought the album I've just been listening to it non-stop. At the moment I am loving And If My Heart Should Somehow Stop, but I love Sparrow and the Wolf as well. Actually, forget that, I just love the whole album!