✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TEENZ ONLY THREAD

Coldplay

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd what? I feel like I talk about myself too much and I don't allow you guys to...but as you wish I'll tell you. If I tell somebody, it will get the ideas out of my head. So I want to take that song I wrote and posted earlier, Upshot Knothole, and make it into an album. I was thinking of naming all the songs after names of bombs that were tested but I don't know. So far, I want this album to feel loud,(which hard with just myself and an acoustic guitar, until X-mas I'll get my electric) oppressive, and passionate. I'm gonna try and put those words into lyrics. Sooo..yeah. I usually get ahead of myself when I get a few ideas. Imagine a Coldplay high + playing guitar and an album idea comes into play = it's just love in a lethal dose :awesome: Love as in passion for music.

Oh my god I have two funny stories to telly you guys.

I just finished writing a song inspired by Chinese Sleep Chant and the shoegazing era.

It's Called, " 'Till The Break Of Dawn" I swear if somebody saw the lyrics they'd think I was high or something when I wrote it. I originally wrote this song 2 years ago but just now re-titled it. I originally called the song Thunderbird(after the cars in the 50's)

So the lyrics went like,

Speed...speed

Going fast...going fast

But since It's called Till the break of dawn, people probably think I'm singing about tripping out on speed and "going fast until the break of dawn". Oh my...how I love rock 'n roll.

Second, just last week during school I had this embarassing moment but it was so freaking hillarious. So I was drawing Coldplay stuff in my notebook, and I drew the CK(Car Kids) logo. The person next to me saw it and said, "Who is it?" and smiled. I was like..."what?" She's like, "Who do you like?" I then realized she saw the CK together and thought I was putting my name and a girls name together. I laughed and told her no I'm not into anybody at the moment and that I was drawing a Coldplay song logo. She then asked what the song was called, I told her Car Kids. She said, never heard of it can you show me? I said...uh...yeah..sorry but no I can't because it's not officially released. She then said she thought i just made the whole thing up. Man what it weird. But I'll tell ya, I was laughing my ass off inside. :lol:

Sorry, this is Hobbit related, but I just needed to say it, because I don't want to have to keep from saying this for 2 years.

This spoiler contains real spoilers, and I don't want to give anything away, so read at your own risk.

Okay, so you're sure you want to see this? If you've already read The Hobbit, and remember this part, then it's safe for you.

Okay, Kili and Fili were my favourite dwarves, not only in the movie, but also the book. Their loyalty the Thorin, who is also their uncle, made me love them even more. They are the most heroic of all 13 of the dwarves. This part of the book is what made them my favourites. "Of all twelve companions of Thorin, ten remained. Fili and Kili had fallen defending him [Thorin] with shield and body" those lines are what make me both dread and anticipate the 3rd part of The Hobbit trilogy. I think the viewers will see them as more than "the good looking dwarves". I know I might sound silly, because this is just a book, but I wanted to clear up why I like Kili and Fili so much. I'll admit that when I read that part of the book I started saying "really Tolkien? Why them?" I just hope they do that scene justice in the film.

So this was my post (though you might have found it stupid) about why I think Kili is so awesome. Wow, this makes me sound sound like a Tolkien nerd, and believe me, I'm not, I've never even read The Lord of the Rings. But after all, this thread is rather silly, so maybe this will fit in well. :P

Glad I didn't read that! :D

Okay! Finished writing a song. This is from back in April, but I just put some finishing touches on it. This is personally one of my favorites...haven't played it on guitar yet but I'm really looking forward to it. It's inspired by Lost!

Bridges

When I look around

I see bridges falling down

I see towers soaring

Past the speed of sound

Just because I added fuel to the fire

Doesn't mean i want to fly any higher

No matter the burning desire

Where have you gone?

I just want you to be free

Because that's all your meant to be

Ohh those bridges gave me hope when right went wrong