✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TEENZ ONLY THREAD

Coldplay

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god I have two funny stories to telly you guys.

I just finished writing a song inspired by Chinese Sleep Chant and the shoegazing era.

It's Called, " 'Till The Break Of Dawn" I swear if somebody saw the lyrics they'd think I was high or something when I wrote it. I originally wrote this song 2 years ago but just now re-titled it. I originally called the song Thunderbird(after the cars in the 50's)

So the lyrics went like,

Speed...speed

Going fast...going fast

But since It's called Till the break of dawn, people probably think I'm singing about tripping out on speed and "going fast until the break of dawn". Oh my...how I love rock 'n roll.

Second, just last week during school I had this embarassing moment but it was so freaking hillarious. So I was drawing Coldplay stuff in my notebook, and I drew the CK(Car Kids) logo. The person next to me saw it and said, "Who is it?" and smiled. I was like..."what?" She's like, "Who do you like?" I then realized she saw the CK together and thought I was putting my name and a girls name together. I laughed and told her no I'm not into anybody at the moment and that I was drawing a Coldplay song logo. She then asked what the song was called, I told her Car Kids. She said, never heard of it can you show me? I said...uh...yeah..sorry but no I can't because it's not officially released. She then said she thought i just made the whole thing up. Man what it weird. But I'll tell ya, I was laughing my ass off inside. :lol:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: That's really funny! I've suffered a similar incident when I was drawing the Car Kids logo and my friend thought I was drawing the Calvin Klein logo! :lol:

Hahaha...I own Calvin Klein socks and they say CK on the back. Oh get this, i'm typing an essay at the moment and I went to write the word cold and without even thinking my fingers typed in Coldplay instead of cold. I didn't even realize it until I looked up. :lol:

How are you tonight Emma?