✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TEENZ ONLY THREAD

Coldplay

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm fine thanks, keaton! just laughing coz i remembered this guy (ok a close friend of a friend of mine from uni) who's just so adorable! i don't have a crush on him or anything but i think he's just so adorable!!! LOL!

anyways....how's the realm of books looking?

Haha that's great. :lol:

It's alright, I'm typing up a paper now. I have to study for math, econ/gov. and an english presentation within the next two days, so...yeah. :thinking: It will be easy except for math. Math is always hard for me.

Hey, only six days until Christmas right? :stunned: :sneaky: :smug: :o :rolleyes: :lol: :laugh3:

yeah! wow! it's SOOOOOOOO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

math was always hard for me too!!! it wasn't until i got to junior year in high school that i finally got better at it! LOL! but the funny thing is that i always loved economics

i actually limped through 7 grade math....i'm glad i was still able to make an A! :kaugh3: algebra classes were an entirely different story... lol

how's psychology? i didn't do it at my school...

economics is awesome! i really like the demand and supply curve and marginal utility coz it's soooo easy!!!

No...unfortunately my school hasn't yet. This Friday is the last day for two weeks though. :D This is my take on finals and school in general.

They are turning my head out

To see what I'm all about

Keeping my head down

To see what it feels like now

But I have no doubt

One day, we are gonna get out

:lol:

I must go now, I have to study for finals. Talk to you later. :escaping:

Hi guys :D

Americans usually say vacation, but it's not that strange to hear an American say holiday. I say holiday...because of all the British influences I have. :P my goal is to talk like a Brit with an American accent. :cool: :rolleyes5:

I've never heard an American say holiday, for example, I would say the summer holiday or christmas holiday but i've always heard Americans say summer vacation or christmas vacation:p

That's pretty much how it is for me, except not school. My school is still American, but just decided to learn British things. I should talk to Molly so I can learn more. :p

Molly is here:cool:

What i find strange is:

English spelling/pronounciation American spelling/pronounciation

Favourite....................................Favorite

Colour........................................Color

Mum...........................................Mom