✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TEENZ ONLY THREAD

Coldplay

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was funny, because my friend's aren't the most mainstream of people.

It was half joking, but also half serious. More in the way that most people there didn't even know Keane had new music :laugh3:

Most people I meet don't even know who Keane is... :\

Until they get to know me, that is...:smug2:

I went to work and earned ludicrously more money than that for the amount of work I did.

that's why i'm studying engineering

(that was a joke, please don't send me some long essay of what engineers do ffs)

UPDATE: the glue is getting a bit more viscous but it has not begun to dry yet. will keep you all updated

I didn't either. I was good at sciences in highschool but I did basically the opposite in college. I just got scared that I wouldn't like it or be good enough (even I got A's and B's in biology and chemistry). It was just a stupid moment of fear and I changed what I was doing in college. I'm now planning to become a primary school teacher.

But tbh I want to do something more creative. But I'm far too self concious of what I do create to the point I destroy majority of what I make and the stuff I do keep makes me want to cry. Even though people say I'm really good.

AND YUP.

I'm crap at everything. Not really. But Im bad at exams and they're what I need to well in to end up somewhere decent.

I like art. That's it. It's all I know too. I can't spend my life on an office :dead: hell no.

I wanna see new places, I like English language and art.

Helpzzz?!!!!

At college I'm thinking of studying: (I get to do four A levels btw)

English language

Sociology

Art & design

And don't know my fourth option

DOES ANYONE AT ALL, HAVE ANY CAREER ADVICE OR ADVICE ON WHAT MY FOURTH SUBJECT SHOULD BE?