✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TEENZ ONLY THREAD

Coldplay

pick something that you think you might like, but weren't really thinking of doing.

That's what I did, and it's one of two of my majors now. Maybe it's just me, but I love learning new stuff and sociology was something I had never touched on before. So it was just really interesting.

I can actually help a bit. Majority of university courses in Ireland are totally different than the college ones in Britain. My one though has a slightly similar format.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Molly, I'm about done with another Spidey inspired song. It has a name(American Graffiti) but it sounds silly and doesn't sound universal. Ideas? I'll post lyrics tomorrow. Or today for you. :p :escaping2:

I can't wait to hear them :p Spidey gonna take over the world! :D

The lyrics you've posted so far are AMAZING (like spider-man:nod: )

Hey Emma. I think I responded too late to say how are you. So I'll ask your future self, how are you future Emma?

Yeah sorry I went to bed pretty early last night... :P But as future Emma, I can tell you I'm doing quite well thanks for asking. And I see you aren't online right now either so I guess I have to ask the same question: How are you future Keaton? :lol:

Hi Everybody

Hi there! :nice:

Yeah sorry I went to bed pretty early last night... :P But as future Emma, I can tell you I'm doing quite well thanks for asking. And I see you aren't online right now either so I guess I have to ask the same question: How are you future Keaton? :lol:

I'm fantastic thank you for asking. I hope your doing well. :)

Hi Lucy

Hi there Molly. :nice: Nice avatar, i like it. ;)